Hello!

PurpleClouds

Hello! Some people may think it's a bit weird that I've joined this site. I have been actively losing weight since September 2011 and recently reached my goal weight. But now I'm at my goal weight I want to do everything in my power to stay there. So I'm hoping being here will help with that. And I'm looking forward to supporting others and getting to know some of you. So hi!!

Hey :) I am sure with the support from this site you will stay at that weight! Well done you though! How much have you lost in total?

Thank you! I have lost 2 stone 9 pound. A little over my target weight but I'm comfortable with that as long as it's no more than a couple of pounds over. How are you doing?

I think its a good idea Purplecloud, well done for getting to target.

This forum and still going to SW group has kept me at target for a year :) good luck

Welcome and congratulations on your wonderful achievement!!! Get stuck in! xxx

Hi there Purpleclouds, well done on your achievement so far and thanks for offering your support to others.

Hello! Some people may think it's a bit weird that I've joined this site. I have been actively losing weight since September 2011 and recently reached my goal weight. But now I'm at my goal weight I want to do everything in my power to stay there. So I'm hoping being here will help with that. And I'm looking forward to supporting others and getting to know some of you. So hi!!

Hi, I am new to this site but really look forward to reading tips from you and the other successful members of SW, I think these are where the real jems are, learning from those who are well into or have completed the plan. :welcome:

Back