Hello :)

Well if it makes u feel better, I ended up having a kfc yday, but it was AFTER weigh in so got a week to work it off! :D

Keep your chin up love, and no more snacking!!

Hi guys,! Thought I would make an appearance :D feels a little slimming world rebellion is happening at the mo! Not the end of the world my thoughts are it's best to get it out of your system and move on xxx :) we are gonna beat this girls and get to target! Even if it's 1lb at a time ;) xx

Hi guys,! Thought I would make an appearance :D feels a little slimming world rebellion is happening at the mo! Not the end of the world my thoughts are it's best to get it out of your system and move on xxx :) we are gonna beat this girls and get to target! Even if it's 1lb at a time ;) xx

Well said Sijack:vibes:Send out some skinny vibes:happy036:

Well said Sijack:vibes:Send out some skinny vibes:happy036:

You got it!!! :D We are all in this together now! No turning back right? Can't begin to tell you guys how much chatting to you all is helping me (group hug image right there!) thank you :) xx

You got it!!! :D We are all in this together now! No turning back right? Can't begin to tell you guys how much chatting to you all is helping me (group hug image right there!) thank you :) xx

:grouphugg:There u go, there's a smiley for every occasion on here!!! Yeah it's a great outlet and is deffo spurring me on, :thankyou: Thanks girls

Welcome. You can do it this time is the last time xxxx

Good afternoon! :D How's everyone doing today? Office is as hot as ever, seriously thinking of taking a few days off next week if this weather keeps up. :cool:

Good afternoon! :D How's everyone doing today? Office is as hot as ever, seriously thinking of taking a few days off next week if this weather keeps up. :cool:

Hiya Sijack, I'd say it's hot & sticky in an office, I'm in the garden wishing for a breeze:) Yeah take some time off & enjoy this weather while you can:character00180:

Well I had me wigh-in this morning & guess what, I'm 1.5lbs downs, absolutely delighted with that, thought I'd be up or maintain. Had a good week apart from yesterday foodwise, so gotta keep it up, 7.5lbs need to come off before the holiday:talk017:

Right girls, me promise is this week to avoid eating anything belonging to the children:D This is a major pitfall for me, I know it exists so I'm gonna tackle it!! I've told kids to empty their plates and not to give me half eaten bits of rubbish i.e chocolate, icecream etc, all leftovers go in the BIN not mummy:eek:

:woohoo:That's just fantastic news Issy I'm so pleased for you!! :happy096: How much longer have you got till your hols? x

Right girls, me promise is this week to avoid eating anything belonging to the children:D This is a major pitfall for me, I know it exists so I'm gonna tackle it!! I've told kids to empty their plates and not to give me half eaten bits of rubbish i.e chocolate, icecream etc, all leftovers go in the BIN not mummy:eek:

Sounds like a sound plan! ;) The more you resist the leftover trap the easier it becomes. We have to put our food waste separate for recycling. It helps because as soon as everyone has finished eating, scraps go straight in there. (Fast and now painless! :giggle:) keep it up girl I know you can do it! :superwoman:

:woohoo:That's just fantastic news Issy I'm so pleased for you!! :happy096: How much longer have you got till your hols? x

According to my OH it's 22 days till France, he's stuck in an office so counting it down:flirt2: I'm trying to get me 2stone award before we go.

Sounds like a sound plan! ;) The more you resist the leftover trap the easier it becomes. We have to put our food waste separate for recycling. It helps because as soon as everyone has finished eating, scraps go straight in there. (Fast and now painless! :giggle:) keep it up girl I know you can do it! :superwoman:

The kids school holidays are harder, more sweets and snacks around, have to exercise extreme willpower;)

Funny I was looking at Gites today! that's our preferred holiday destination. We have two labs and need to find an understanding owner. If I can talk my husband into it may try and get away for the 1st two weeks in Sept. We just love Normandy (husband is totally obsessed with the d-day landings!!!! :rolleyes: ) me I just like the food and of course the wine!!!! just had a thought maybe not the best place to go as bread is a trigger food for me!!! :hmm: What part of France are you visiting?

The kids school holidays are harder, more sweets and snacks around, have to exercise extreme willpower;)

How's this for willpower! Reception has just called me to let me know that they are serving coffee and cakes (mars bar cakes!), for all office workers. I said thank you but no thank you! Or words to that effect! :devilangel:Gonna be a mars bar cake (or two) short for the rest of my life now..... :boohoo:

How's this for willpower! Reception has just called me to let me know that they are serving coffee and cakes (mars bar cakes!), for all office workers. I said thank you but no thank you! Or words to that effect! :devilangel:Gonna be a mars bar cake (or two) short for the rest of my life now..... :boohoo:

:0clapper::party0011::banana dancer: Well done you. It really is a lifestyle change isn't it, getting out of the bad habits that got us here in the first place. I hope they're keeping the cakes in reception, nowt worse than co-workers shoving food at you like Mrs. Doyle outta Fr. Ted "Ah go on, you will, you will, you will" :D

Funny I was looking at Gites today! that's our preferred holiday destination. We have two labs and need to find an understanding owner. If I can talk my husband into it may try and get away for the 1st two weeks in Sept. We just love Normandy (husband is totally obsessed with the d-day landings!!!! :rolleyes: ) me I just like the food and of course the wine!!!! just had a thought maybe not the best place to go as bread is a trigger food for me!!! :hmm: What part of France are you visiting?

My bro-inlaw is staying in a lovely gite with it's own private pools and grounds at the moment, it's more south of France though.

We're going to Saint Jean De Monts, near Nantes, in the Loire region. We go every year, it's a lovely sea-side town. My in-laws have a 3 bed apartment right on the beach, just go across a zebra crossing right outside the door & you're on a fabulous beach, ideal area for children. Me & OH might slip away for a day or two on our own, inlaws will love to take charge of the girls. My mother-inlaw is French, from Paris, so OH is fluent in the lingo which is quite handy:)

I'm sure you'll find somewhere suitable for your dogs, the French love their pets. I love labs, my favourite dog, unfortunately I've asthma so pets are a no-no. We have a visiting neighbourhood cat that the girls love & we feed, but technically we're a pet-free home.

:0clapper::party0011::banana dancer: Well done you. It really is a lifestyle change isn't it, getting out of the bad habits that got us here in the first place. I hope they're keeping the cakes in reception, nowt worse than co-workers shoving food at you like Mrs. Doyle outta Fr. Ted "Ah go on, you will, you will, you will" :D
:thankyouthankyou:Oh so you've met my Mother then? :8855:

Back