Hello :)

Had me :scale: & I'm down 1.5lbs, how I don't bloody know & got a club10 & 1.5st stickers, so spurred on to be ultra good this week to make up for the choccie maddness that was last week.

Hope you're all having a good day.

Oh whats chicken cake Wonderfish? I'm intrigued.

Enjoy Thorpe park Milky!!

Hello All! Can't believe it's been 5days since I last posted :rolleyes: time flies when you don't have to get up in the mornings! :p been so busy on my week off, I've come back to work for a rest!! So glad to see everyone has had a sucessful weigh-in. :gen126: and well done wonderfish for the mega 6lb loss!!! :happy096: never underestimate the power of the skinny vibes! :vibes::D I've had a 2lb loss this week myself which is great but was hoping to reach my 1st target this week. :eek: next week it will be mine! ;)

Hello All! Can't believe it's been 5days since I last posted :rolleyes: time flies when you don't have to get up in the mornings! :p been so busy on my week off, I've come back to work for a rest!! So glad to see everyone has had a sucessful weigh-in. :gen126: and well done wonderfish for the mega 6lb loss!!! :happy096: never underestimate the power of the skinny vibes! :vibes::D I've had a 2lb loss this week myself which is great but was hoping to reach my 1st target this week. :eek: next week it will be mine! ;)
:welcome:back Sijack, hope you enjoyed your days off!! Well done on the 2lb loss, u gonna hit the big one next week :vibes:I can feel it :D

Well you know the way I was considering chucking going to group after me hols, after having such a lousey week this week I think I might have to keep going, scared stiff of slipping & think I might need the routine & accountability of going to group, whadyis think??? I might shop around though & try one of the evening classes, see what the atmosphere is like at other classes, bit jaded by mine.

Well you know the way I was considering chucking going to group after me hols, after having such a lousey week this week I think I might have to keep going, scared stiff of slipping & think I might need the routine & accountability of going to group, whadyis think??? I might shop around though & try one of the evening classes, see what the atmosphere is like at other classes, bit jaded by mine.

:hmm: I think you're right to go into a different group it may inject some new energy and enthusiasm that might be lacking in your current group. Try it and see, I guess if at the end of the day if you are just going in there just to get weighed and you're not learning anything new then you might be ready to go it alone xx. All the resources and support are here and you always seem to make very good use of them. :D holidays and of course Xmas are always a turning point and most people do gain a few pounds. I suppose the trick is to have fun and be ready to get back on the diet horse when the holiday is over xx :)

:hmm: I think you're right to go into a different group it may inject some new energy and enthusiasm that might be lacking in your current group. Try it and see, I guess if at the end of the day if you are just going in there just to get weighed and you're not learning anything new then you might be ready to go it alone xx. All the resources and support are here and you always seem to make very good use of them. :D holidays and of course Xmas are always a turning point and most people do gain a few pounds. I suppose the trick is to have fun and be ready to get back on the diet horse when the holiday is over xx :)

:thankyou: Sijack, I'm just sooo undisciplined at times, think I'm just using the group as a crutch, coz I know I have to step on someone's scales. I'll see how the hols go, should be ok, we get pretty active & self-cater for most of it.

If that works for you that's great. I think your self belief has been knocked because you had a shaky week :hug99: but even though you haven't followed it to the letter you still lost 1.5lbs which is great :D so you must be doing something right? We are all going to have bad days on this journey it's only natural :) don't put too much pressure on yourself take it day by day add up how many good days you have in a week compared to the bad! Think you'll find that the good out-weigh the bad and that in itself shows how far you have come :D xxx

If that works for you that's great. I think your self belief has been knocked because you had a shaky week :hug99: but even though you haven't followed it to the letter you still lost 1.5lbs which is great :D so you must be doing something right? We are all going to have bad days on this journey it's only natural :) don't put too much pressure on yourself take it day by day add up how many good days you have in a week compared to the bad! Think you'll find that the good out-weigh the bad and that in itself shows how far you have come :D xxx

Ah thanks Sijack I know you're right,hit the nail on head really.

Anytime Issy :) so how are the school holidays going? Are they driving you up the wall yet? :D

Anytime Issy :) so how are the school holidays going? Are they driving you up the wall yet? :D

8 weeks is loooong,they get bored so every week we've had a different activity,last week was tennis & this week is football, though youngest isn't interested so bought a load of craft stuff & we're doing something new every day. They're counting down to France now.

Had me :scale: & I'm down 1.5lbs, how I don't bloody know & got a club10 & 1.5st stickers, so spurred on to be ultra good this week to make up for the choccie maddness that was last week.

Hope you're all having a good day.

Oh whats chicken cake Wonderfish? I'm intrigued.

Enjoy Thorpe park Milky!!

Whoop whoop whoop! Go Issy! I'm weighing in tomorrow and I've stuck to plan all week, so fingers crossed it has paid off. Although I've got a mad craving for a bag of chips, and I don't really like chips!

Chicken cake is a recipe I found on here - I don't know how to post the thread, but basically it's chicken, bacon, sausage and cheese layered up and baked in the oven, the cheese being your hex, and then you slice it off and have it with salad or veg. Apparently it's even better cold.

Anyone else feeling a bit rubbish because of the stuffy weather? My head is banging :(

Hiya, did you enjoy your week off? I'm desperate for a lie in and today was only my first one back after two days off! Well done on the loss, mine was beginners luck I think, see how I do tomorrow! Although I have stuck to plan so fingers crossed *crosses fingers*

Haha! Yes I remember it x I used to do a lot of craft stuff with my girls one year we made paper mâché masks and they put on a play x :D kinda miss those days! But it's so tiring as well xxx the youngest used to spend most of the summertime camping out in the garden x even got changed in her tent to do her paper round x :D

It looks like the lowest syns are from morrissons just search on here and lots of threads come up, I'm on my phone and forgotten the exact name of them sorry!

Good luck for tomo Issy, I'll pop on to see how you got on, woo think good thoughts!

I'm off to Thorpe park tomo, I'm not even going to count syns as having takeaway with my sister when we get back and to be honest I feel like that's all I've talked about to her so a day off is on the cards!

X

Awwww thanks for looking milky. I thought it was the morrisons ones but I got a bit boggly eyed looking at the lists. I felt like that dog in the Walls advert.... Sausages hehehe

Would love to go to Thorpe Park. Even had free tickets last year but its just too far to do in a day and then it started to get expensive with travel and hotels. Is it as fantastic as it looks?

Whoop whoop whoop! Go Issy! I'm weighing in tomorrow and I've stuck to plan all week, so fingers crossed it has paid off. Although I've got a mad craving for a bag of chips, and I don't really like chips!

Chicken cake is a recipe I found on here - I don't know how to post the thread, but basically it's chicken, bacon, sausage and cheese layered up and baked in the oven, the cheese being your hex, and then you slice it off and have it with salad or veg. Apparently it's even better cold.

Anyone else feeling a bit rubbish because of the stuffy weather? My head is banging :(

Oh sounds yummy,must try find that recipe.

Ah you should be grand for weigh-in Wonderfish,goodluck & let us know how u do

Hiya, did you enjoy your week off? I'm desperate for a lie in and today was only my first one back after two days off! Well done on the loss, mine was beginners luck I think, see how I do tomorrow! Although I have stuck to plan so fingers crossed *crosses fingers*

Hello wonderfish sounds like you're on your way! So pleased for you it's a great feeling :bliss: had a great break managed to get a couple of makeup jobs as well so that's some nice spending money for my hols x :cool: the very best of luck for tomorrow x you never know it may mean a new bag to go with the new :dooney: xxx

Morning everyone! Well done on the 1.5 loss Issy that's great!

Welcome back Sijack! Glad to have you back!

Thorpe park was great, very expensive though we did a lot of fast tracks as the waiting times were just stupid, one was 80mins and it wasn't even a big major one! I was a bit sad for a bit too as I didn't realise the Saw live action maze was only for fright night in October. Boo!

Had kfc for lunch which I could have picked better but didn't end up having takeaway in the evening so at least that's something!

X

Thorpe park was great, very expensive though we did a lot of fast tracks as the waiting times were just stupid, one was 80mins and it wasn't even a big major one! I was a bit sad for a bit too as I didn't realise the Saw live action maze was only for fright night in October. Boo!

Good Morning Milky!! A BIG Congratulations on your 1 stone achivement!!!!:winner::party0011: you go girl!!! :party0049:Hope you're having fun with your sister? Was she traveling OZ or does she live there? x My youngest is thinking of going traveling with her BF maybe to New Zealand. x Must admit I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to rides much prefer to be holding the bags!! ;) xx

Good Morning Milky!! A BIG Congratulations on your 1 stone achivement!!!!:winner::party0011: you go girl!!! :party0049:Hope you're having fun with your sister? Was she traveling OZ or does she live there? x My youngest is thinking of going traveling with her BF maybe to New Zealand. x Must admit I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to rides much prefer to be holding the bags!! ;) xx

She went to travel for 6 months but met a fella got sponsored got a house together and has been there since, she loves it and seems very happy. She calls oz home now not here, and after she goes next week she won't be back til May15, I don't think she even saw much before settling down, I keep saying its such a waste to be there and still not have been some places!

Back