Hello :)

Morning all! How are you all doing? Had a lot of rain here yesterday and it has really cleared the air! Anyone doing anything exciting today? X :)

Morning Sijack, I'm gearing up to a day of clearing out the kids playroom, still have alot of baby toys & room has become abit of a dumping ground, so I've a busy day planned. Rain here too but nice & bright now. What you got planned today??

Just thought I would potter around today ;) always feel lazy on a Sunday! Oh I tried making those crisps yesterday and they were fantastic :D if you haven't made them yet just a little tip would be to lay them on baking parchment instead of directly on the plate to save a lot of scraping ;) enjoy you clear out today! Xx

Just thought I would potter around today ;) always feel lazy on a Sunday! Oh I tried making those crisps yesterday and they were fantastic :D if you haven't made them yet just a little tip would be to lay them on baking parchment instead of directly on the plate to save a lot of scraping ;) enjoy you clear out today! Xx

Oh I've made them twice this week Sijack, used cajun seasoning, fab, I did them in the oven on a pizza tray, easy for cleaning. Did you do them in the microwave? What seasoning did you use?

Yeah I love a lazy Sunday, enjoy yours, but today OH can keep the kids occupied while I attack the playroom in peace,had a lazyish day yesterday.

Oh I've made them twice this week Sijack, used cajun seasoning, fab, I did them in the oven on a pizza tray, easy for cleaning. Did you do them in the microwave? What seasoning did you use?

Yeah I love a lazy Sunday, enjoy yours, but today OH can keep the kids occupied while I attack the playroom in peace,had a lazyish day yesterday.

Did mine in the microwave and just had some salt on them, how long did you put them in the oven for? They remind me of the crisps that I bought in France they really only eat salted crisps over there and they are very moorish :eatdrink051:

Did mine in the microwave and just had some salt on them, how long did you put them in the oven for? They remind me of the crisps that I bought in France they really only eat salted crisps over there and they are very moorish :eatdrink051:

Oh I didn't time them, I'm being frugal, lol, put a batch in everytime I have oven on & just keep an eye on them :eat: Yeah my hubby is madfor the French crisps, I love anything chilli or really spicey so the cajun seasoning is hitting the spot. I had a yorkie bar last nite, ads are the telly, I said I love them, havn't had one for years & hubby got me one, it would've been impolite to refuse it, so I'll look up the synnage later me thinks.

Oh I didn't time them, I'm being frugal, lol, put a batch in everytime I have oven on & just keep an eye on them :eat: Yeah my hubby is madfor the French crisps, I love anything chilli or really spicey so the cajun seasoning is hitting the spot. I had a yorkie bar last nite, ads are the telly, I said I love them, havn't had one for years & hubby got me one, it would've been impolite to refuse it, so I'll look up the synnage later me thinks.

Crisps? Did someone say crisps? Tell me more! Have I missed a recipe? I just bought some of that Cajun seasoning the other day.

Having a lazy Sunday myself, was gonna have a cooking day but have got a meeting in Birmingham to go to tomorrow so decided to chill instead. Am ignoring the fact I need to Hoover. But just had a full English SW style :)

Crisps? Did someone say crisps? Tell me more! Have I missed a recipe? I just bought some of that Cajun seasoning the other day.

Having a lazy Sunday myself, was gonna have a cooking day but have got a meeting in Birmingham to go to tomorrow so decided to chill instead. Am ignoring the fact I need to Hoover. But just had a full English SW style :)

You gotta try this wonderfish it will change your life :banana dancer: slice a potato with a potato peeler layer a single layer of them on a plate, spray with fry light and sprinkle with your fav seasoning either put in the microwave ((you'll need grease proof paper) for 5 mins full power or as Issy did put them in the oven until well crispy ;) they are Devine :drool:

Yeah Wonderfish you gotta try this, as Sijack says divine, ur supposed to syn them but so far I havn't ;)

Milky, all will be well when you wake-up 2moro, once weigh-in is done, "thou shalt be cleansed" & you can start afresh ;)

That is exactly how I feel! Ha ha

My day was very relaxed, went to a car boot this morning for first time in years, now the proud owner of about 15 more bloody soft toys! My eyes just seek them out! And spent the arvo walking along the seafront and generally trying to knacker Colin out but it backfired and he fell into a comalike sleep when we got home and is currently singing happy birthday on repeat to his teddy is his bedroom!

Anyone do anything nice this weekend?

X x

Yeah Wonderfish you gotta try this, as Sijack says divine, ur supposed to syn them but so far I havn't ;)

You are all geniuses. I was making up some chips and potato salad earlier so I made a few with the Cajun seasoning and all I can say is nom nom nom! How many syns are in them? They would be gorgeous as a movie snack with some syn free dip.

Just made a lasagne and it was lush as well. Getting the hang of this cooking malarkey, still hating the washing up!

Just a little info I was reading the slimming world mag today and it had an article on how to beat the cravings. It said that when we are hungry that's when the cravings for fat sugar and carbs hit. Make sure that you fill up on the free allowance foods and then the cravings should not arise x :fyi: I know it sounds obvious but I think that sometimes we forget that there is no need to feel hungry on this diet at all. Compared to some diets that you feel that you are going through some h baptism of fire and that you have to use all your willpower to beat the hunger xxx :)

Just a little info I was reading the slimming world mag today and it had an article on how to beat the cravings. It said that when we are hungry that's when the cravings for fat sugar and carbs hit. Make sure that you fill up on the free allowance foods and then the cravings should not arise x :fyi: I know it sounds obvious but I think that sometimes we forget that there is no need to feel hungry on this diet at all. Compared to some diets that you feel that you are going through some h baptism of fire and that you have to use all your willpower to beat the hunger xxx :)

That's what I'm just getting my head round sijack, I never used to eat much at all thinking it was better for me and right now I'm full but I know it's all good stuff so I've just got to take a chance.

The one thing I find is that I need to have something prepared to snack on and for meals really, otherwise that's when I go for rubbish. Trouble us I've only got a couple of freezer drawers. May have to invest in a small chest freezer. My favourite snack at the mo is pineapple rolled in ham and if I haven't had my hex a layer of philli too,

That's what I'm just getting my head round sijack, I never used to eat much at all thinking it was better for me and right now I'm full but I know it's all good stuff so I've just got to take a chance.

The one thing I find is that I need to have something prepared to snack on and for meals really, otherwise that's when I go for rubbish. Trouble us I've only got a couple of freezer drawers. May have to invest in a small chest freezer. My favourite snack at the mo is pineapple rolled in ham and if I haven't had my hex a layer of philli too,

I think you just need to take a leap of faith! You're gonna lose the weight maybe not as fast as some of the fad diets out there but it will come off :) the more confident you are and you start seeing a loss every week :scale: it's easier for you to prepare for your day. For example sometimes I make up savoury rice or a salad that I can just pick at or add to a meal. It will last for a couple of days. Also I make a quark and a little bit of sweet chilli sauce mixed in as a dip which is great for dipping celery and carrot sticks or baby corn into if I want a sweet tasting snack. It's all good wonderfish enjoy x ;)

Thanks guys!

Wonderfish I'm the same I have to be really prepared food and snack wise or its too easy to mess it up, sucks a bit when you lack organisation skills!

Back