Hello :)

:wavey: Good morning everyone! Well today my scales told me that I have not lost or gained.:eek: but on the up side I have dropped a dress size so I can wear some of the outfits which have be laying dormant in my wardrobe for far too long . :D Hope everyone has a wonderful week this week. :). xx

:wavey: Good morning everyone! Well today my scales told me that I have not lost or gained.:eek: but on the up side I have dropped a dress size so I can wear some of the outfits which have be laying dormant in my wardrobe for far too long . :D Hope everyone has a wonderful week this week. :). xx

Afternoon Sijack:flirt2: Thats a good result, I think I'm heading for the same result on Weds but rather a STS than a gain. Tis lovely when you can fit back into stuff isn't it, gonna have a root through the wardrobe & see what bits I've got to bring on Hols, on the final countdown, off on Friday, so already trying to get packing together.

Never got round to the playroom yesterday, we had unexpected visitors, so that's still on the to-do list. Howse work today?You busy??

Afternoon Sijack:flirt2: Thats a good result, I think I'm heading for the same result on Weds but rather a STS than a gain. Tis lovely when you can fit back into stuff isn't it, gonna have a root through the wardrobe & see what bits I've got to bring on Hols, on the final countdown, off on Friday, so already trying to get packing together.

Never got round to the playroom yesterday, we had unexpected visitors, so that's still on the to-do list. Howse work today?You busy??

Hiya Issy still feeling positive hope it's not the same next week as I know I am eating all the right things....will look into including a good selection of ss free foods and cut down on the potatoes maybe? really want to lose as much as possible before my holiday. As I know that I will gain xx Very quiet day today at work mainly surfing the internet! :character00148:

That's the worst thing about going on holiday is the packing and organising isn't it? Can't wait till I go away at the end of this month :D

Oh was surprised when you said that we should syn the crisps have you found out what they are? :)

Hiya Issy still feeling positive hope it's not the same next week as I know I am eating all the right things....will look into including a good selection of ss free foods and cut down on the potatoes maybe? really want to lose as much as possible before my holiday. As I know that I will gain xx Very quiet day today at work mainly surfing the internet! :character00148:

That's the worst thing about going on holiday is the packing and organising isn't it? Can't wait till I go away at the end of this month :D

Oh was surprised when you said that we should syn the crisps have you found out what they are? :)

I always tend to have a STS every few weeks & it might still be on a good week, think it's just your body adjusting, just keep eye on the little bits, we sometimes get complacent. Yeah they said the crisps should be synned like a spud on a red day if that makes sense, so you weigh it & syns it, but it's not much when you consider how many crisps you can get outta one small spud, so I've been rebellious & not synned them this week, I've had them 3 times, so we'll see if it affects the scales, I'll have something to blame it on (never mind the yorkie at 15 bloody syns):)

Having a cuppa tea & a quickish surf before I go tackle the bathroom, had a new sink & cabinet fitted. Listening to Gloria Estefans greatest hits on youtube, havn't heard her for years, she was on radio yesterday.

Not packing much, we just take a hand luggage suitcase each. Sent stuff over with my inlaws in May & I leave my stuff over there year in year out, just take a few new bits & a belt coz stuff over there prob gonna be too big, good complaint though :)

Not packing much, we just take a hand luggage suitcase each. Sent stuff over with my inlaws in May & I leave my stuff over there year in year out, just take a few new bits & a belt coz stuff over there prob gonna be too big, good complaint though :)

haha love it!!! :clap: that's got to do your confidence a huge amount of good :D

Yep I think that's the reason too, will definitely use this quiet time to do a little research. Happy cleaning! xx (Rhythm is gonna get cha! :0clapper::party0049:) xx

Okay I went & rooted out me books & spuds all types raw 100g are 2.5syns on a red day, so thats very good value even if we syn them.

Have you tried the scan bran cakes Sijack?? I got some but havn't got round to making one yet.

thanks Issy that sounds like fun! gonna have a go and let you know... 1st got to find a Holland and Barrett not a shop I use very often. lol

Well ladies, there is good news and bad news... The good news is I was slimmer of the week last week but didn't stay for the group so didn't find out til tonight..... And the bad news is... I put on 4lb!! Woops!

Well ladies, there is good news and bad news... The good news is I was slimmer of the week last week but didn't stay for the group so didn't find out til tonight..... And the bad news is... I put on 4lb!! Woops!

Did you get a luvverly fridge magnet for being a SOW :D I've never got SOW, I'm a 1-1.5lb loss kinda gal :) Well even though I lost 1.5lb last week, technically I was 3lb up on me week hols before, so don't feel so bad. You had a very hectic week with your sister visiting, I had no excuse except bloody hormones. Bet you're relieved it's done now, you can start afresh:)

I'm taking a break from packing & destroying my hotpress. I'm cooking a totally un-SW dinner tonite. It's a foolproof, shove it all ready-made into the oven & not very SW friendly but I'm too busy for that. So chicken encroute with gratin potatos & peas it is, all come in their own tins cept the peas, so cuts down on me washing up;)

Well I've spent the whole afternoon packing, nearly done, just have to track a few bits down. :character00238: Started a big clearout of the hotpress, had to clear it out this morning for access for the plumber, embarassing the amount of $hite in there, so thats a job in progress.

No I've never had any fridge magnets! How rude!

I absolutely hate packing, it really winds me up, I hate how if anything is forgotten its always mum's fault! Grrr x

No I've never had any fridge magnets! How rude!

I absolutely hate packing, it really winds me up, I hate how if anything is forgotten its always mum's fault! Grrr x

Oh our one gives magnets,sometimes she doesn't bother with certs,think it depends on if they have bits & pieces in stock.You'll get one next time Hun.

I have the packing to a fine art at this stage,it helps that I send the bulky stuff over in May with the inlaws so just packing 4 me & 2 girls.Theres a washing machine so trying not to over pack.I'll finish packing 2nite then prob repack in my head a dozen times b4 Friday. Hubby is useless,last year he 4got half his stuff,learnt his lesson when he had to wear some of his dads clothes,I'm sure he'll pack better this year.

I'm slumped in a food coma now.

there it's done, power to you for going in! And congrats for slimmer of the week :winner: now onwards :cool: xx

I hate using my phone on here, when I type the thread disappears and I forget what I'm replying to!

I heard the scan bran stuff makes u...go number 2!

Thank you sijack yes it was like a switch after being weighed and I can rule a line and step over it

That sounds like you've got it covered then Issy, you can come do my packing in September! :D

And no I've managed sow twice but never got a magnet, I'm going to complain! I didn't even get a cert last week but think that may have been coz I didn't stay for the meeting bit.

And that music choice is appalling!

Back