Hello :)

:0icanfly: Friday at last! :) hope you're all doing great? tonight it's curry night in the sijack home, gonna make sw creamy chicken curry free on EE and red what are you guys having? Xx :eating:

Enjoy the curry Sijack.We're just settling in,girls already been to the beach.I'm shattered never sleep proper before travelling. What's your curry recipe Sijack?Havnt made one in awhile,I'm the only one who eats it in our house.

Glad you all made it in one piece :airplane:x I haven't tried this one before. If it's a success I will post the recipe tomorrow. :) have fun xx

Hi guys, sorry I havnt posted I've been stuck at my parents house dog sitting as they've gone on holiday and the lady who was having the dog has turned her phone off. Nice!

Cept from the 2 doughnuts I had last night I've been well behaved! Lol how is everyone?

X

Hi guys, sorry I havnt posted I've been stuck at my parents house dog sitting as they've gone on holiday and the lady who was having the dog has turned her phone off. Nice!

Cept from the 2 doughnuts I had last night I've been well behaved! Lol how is everyone?

X

I'm trying to be semi-good on holidays.Had a Burger King for lunch yesterday in the Airport :) Will indulge but going walking on the beach later.

On holiday its allowed, tho the walking could offset it....freeing you to have another! :D hee hee don't listen to me I've feeling mischievous! X

Well, I've just had egg on toast for a late lunch, is it me or does salad just not go with that?!

I hate cooking round other people's houses so nothing elaborate for dinner tonight, thinking just a jacket potato and beans, then all I have to find is a saucepan and a baking tray...

Well, I've just had egg on toast for a late lunch, is it me or does salad just not go with that?!

I hate cooking round other people's houses so nothing elaborate for dinner tonight, thinking just a jacket potato and beans, then all I have to find is a saucepan and a baking tray...

Hiya Milky,at least house sitting means you can eat healthy,less likely to eat rubbish in other peeps houses.

Broke loose & had croissants for breakfast so gonna counteract that with a walk along the beach until I have lunch.

Mmm, bet it was worth it tho, the cafe at work does cheese and tomato in croissants and they are amazing...

How was your walk?

Where has everyone been this weekend!? Tis very quiet!

I'm just about to sit and work out my meals for this week, trying to have maximum taste and minimum price tag!

Hey what's all this talk about croissants? ! :D think they are only free food in France ;). Having roast chicken tonight and actually made a breakthrough husband actually likes roasties done sw style saves a lot of time x hope you have all had a wonderful weekend? Xx

I want a roast! I just wouldn't know where to start and have it all ready at the same time!

My weekend was much better after 7pm yday as I finally got hold of dog lady and dropped her off so don't have to worry about having it for 2 weeks! Woo!

We went for a posh lunch today then off to feed the ducks, other half was cringing as I was running around and kicking the air to scare off the pigeons. I looked a loon but dirtbag loved it think that was the highlight of his day, over the 3 parks we went to and the actual feeding of ducks!

Hopeful for weigh in tomorrow, I almost died at least 6 times today doing various 3 year old entertainment, death slides were fine, it was the running to the top that pained me!

X

Well you can look like a loon when you have little ones. Nice to hear! I hated my roast but hubby loved it! :confused: weigh-in for me also tomorrow, just hope that the scales say that I've lost and not the same as last week :D the very best of luck for tomorrow xx

Good morning all! well scales said that I lost a massive 1lb this week....disappointed at first but at least it's moving again :D and finally I have lost my 1st stone so not so bad ;)

Good morning all! well scales said that I lost a massive 1lb this week....disappointed at first but at least it's moving again :D and finally I have lost my 1st stone so not so bad ;)

Whit woo,go Sijack,stone gone :) Don't be disappointed,it's going in the right direction.

I can really feel the difference this year.I even got into a swimming cozzie & an inflatable boat :) Usually stay glued to the deck chair feeling self conscious.

Whit woo,go Sijack,stone gone :) Don't be disappointed,it's going in the right direction.

I can really feel the difference this year.I even got into a swimming cozzie & an inflatable boat :) Usually stay glued to the deck chair feeling self conscious.

Thanks Issy :) getting over it now, just felt like I have stuck to it 100% and got so little in return :( suppose it wouldn't have been so bad if last weeks result wasn't STS that's all but these things happen. :rainbow:

So moving on swimming cozzie? inflatable boat? is this the same Issy who wouldn't wear her jeans a few weeks ago???? :D :girlpower: that's fantastic news! When you're confidence is on the up there is no stopping you! :cool: So go on make me jealous what's on today's agenda? xx

Thanks Issy :) getting over it now, just felt like I have stuck to it 100% and got so little in return :( suppose it wouldn't have been so bad if last weeks result wasn't STS that's all but these things happen. :rainbow:

So moving on swimming cozzie? inflatable boat? is this the same Issy who wouldn't wear her jeans a few weeks ago???? :D :girlpower: that's fantastic news! When you're confidence is on the up there is no stopping you! :cool: So go on make me jealous what's on today's agenda? xx

Your body prob just getting used to it,might just be a stall & you'll start losing again.

Tis windy today so went the Market this morning,a brisk walk after lunch,some time on the beach,now we're off to the town for a nosey round the shops :)

Back