Hello :)

I don't blame you after a long flight! How long we're you there for? I think as you get used to it you'll find that you won't need to shop as much. I seem to be able to throw something together from the fridge. Sw style chips are really a life saver I had gammon with rosemary sw chips last night x totally satisfying and syn free which is a bonus of course x

Only go for an hour and then straight back. I need to take my own food otherwise I go straight into the crew box for the sarnies and choc so have been taking omlettes to heat in the oven and ryvita and phili. Have tried to get muller light through security but some let them and some don't so I got sick of arguing! I had gammon last night as well. Made a pizza out of it and had Cajun chips nom nom nom. I've got a few tubs of those in the freezer and some lasagne n chilli chicken for nights when I can't be bothered! Bought some savoury rice today as it was only 50p in asda and people have been saying how its free and easy so it's worth a try :)

Yeah oxo cubes are free all flavours.I even managed to find bolognese ones,they're lovely.

I'm up bright & early to go to the Saturday Market.Got up to a text to contact the bank,our credit cards have been canceled,been scammed through paypal,damn I only use it for emergency but it's always nice to have for a special splurge.This is the 2nd time in a year this has happens.Annoys me that I can't afford to use my credit card but someone else is enjoying using it willy nilly.

Anyway Milky you sound all set for that BBQ,well done,you can relax then & enjoy;)

Enjoy shopping Sijack,we can compare shopping hauls later :)

Yeah oxo cubes are free all flavours.I even managed to find bolognese ones,they're lovely.

I'm up bright & early to go to the Saturday Market.Got up to a text to contact the bank,our credit cards have been canceled,been scammed through paypal,damn I only use it for emergency but it's always nice to have for a special splurge.This is the 2nd time in a year this has happens.Annoys me that I can't afford to use my credit card but someone else is enjoying using it willy nilly.

Anyway Milky you sound all set for that BBQ,well done,you can relax then & enjoy;)

Really oxo cubes are free now? : :d'oh: I gotta get a new book! :hmm: after my hols I gonna join the online and stock up I think x that's terrible news about the cards :mad: I only wish bad things to happen to people who do those sort of things! Love the Saturday markets have fun speak with you later xxx

I've been there Issy, had my identity stolen a few years ago and I'm still getting surprise bills now! I'm doing absolutely nothing today, was thinking about going out but am staying on the sofa in agony. Stoopid time of month. Haven't had one this bad for a long time and am craving junk food. Have just had some walkers lights for stodge and some pineapple to stave off the sugar craving.

I've been there Issy, had my identity stolen a few years ago and I'm still getting surprise bills now! I'm doing absolutely nothing today, was thinking about going out but am staying on the sofa in agony. Stoopid time of month. Haven't had one this bad for a long time and am craving junk food. Have just had some walkers lights for stodge and some pineapple to stave off the sugar craving.

Oh I'd crack up if that happened me Wonderfish .My last "star" week as SW call it was awful,I ate my weight in rubbish that week & felt rotten,try not to give in,not worth it,only makes you feel worse.

Your work food sounds good,shame you can't rely on the muller yogurts.

Enjoy a relaxing weekend Hun Xx

Hello all bit quiet on here today :sign0163: had a shopping spree today with the eldest daughter and was really unimpressed with what is on offer in the shops :confused: call that a sale? Anyway I found some nice pieces to take away with me. Of course I bought the obligatory shoes no shopaholic should return home without a pair :dooney: I did get a chance to buy some scan bran biscuits from holland & Barrett to try this scan bran cake that is all the buzz. So I have attempted to make the choc cake and it is cooking in the oven as I type. It was too easy so :fingerscrossed: it turns out nice. Xx will post later with the verdict :D xx

Hey, hope the cake went well sijack, I'm always scared to try it coz ladies at group said it makes you go..well you know.......does it?

How crap to have that happen to you Issy especially when you are away, hope it gets sorted quickly and you weren't planning to use it for any of your shopping sprees whilst you are there x

Hey, hope the cake went well sijack, I'm always scared to try it coz ladies at group said it makes you go..well you know.......does it?

How crap to have that happen to you Issy especially when you are away, hope it gets sorted quickly and you weren't planning to use it for any of your shopping sprees whilst you are there x

Hiya Milky! Cake wasn't that great to tell you the truth, can definitely improve on it! Gonna try the sticky toffee one which uses Muller light toffee yogurt! and yes it does make you go :sick0019: eat sparingly is my advice.

Good news day though lost 3lbs this week so maybe thanks to scan bran weight is moving (among other things :giggle:) once again x

How did the garden party go? did you manage to fight off temptation? xx

Well done that's great news! Fantastic you must be so pleased!

Garden party went slightly awry with 3 engagement cakes, turns out no-one in my family talks to each other so they spent the day pushing cake on everyone so they didn't have to take them all home, I ended up feeling rude keep refusing it so I had some. Which undone my steel resistance and I might have stuffed my face a little :(

Not sure if I will be going to group tonight as called in sick this morning, I've slept all morning and feel much better but feel its taking the piddle if I go to sw...surely?
Do you think I would be allowed to do it tomo? X

Well done that's great news! Fantastic you must be so pleased!

Garden party went slightly awry with 3 engagement cakes, turns out no-one in my family talks to each other so they spent the day pushing cake on everyone so they didn't have to take them all home, I ended up feeling rude keep refusing it so I had some. Which undone my steel resistance and I might have stuffed my face a little :(

Not sure if I will be going to group tonight as called in sick this morning, I've slept all morning and feel much better but feel its taking the piddle if I go to sw...surely?

Do you think I would be allowed to do it tomo? X

Sometimes it does seem that the gods are against you doesn't it? haha 3 x cakes! bit like toasters for wedding presents! :D think under the circumstances maybe delay your WI until tomorrow, will give you a chance to recover?

I can't believe how fast the day is going today. I have been clothes shopping online today after the disappointing selection on offer in the shops, thought I'd pick and choose from the comfort of my desk. Will probably send most of it back but at least it's without the hassle of queuing or trying to find a parking space.

Hope you feel better soon xxx :)

I did that yesterday, spent £85 online but will no doubt send it all back, prob not a bad thing either as wasn't planning on that much! Lol x

Well I find that I can get away with it if I throw in a few things for the OH ;) xx

Hey guys, how's things? You feeling better milky? I bought some clothes last week but am sending them all back as well! I decided that I'm not buying anything new until I need to and then I can(hopefully) enjoy buying smaller clothes. But I am a sod for shoes! Have been to Madeira today and have found some lovely ones in a magazine someone left onboard and now I'm hunting them down! Whoops!

I'm catching up on the thread :)

Wow Sijack,another 3lbs off yer booty,you must be thrilled :) Dying to try one of those scan bran cakes,I got orange essence to try in one.

Milky hope your feeling better,if you don't make it to group you can go to any group with the same Mon-Fri period so as not use a holiday week or pay missed fee,not sure if you have to let your consultant know.

Well went shopping today,even though I was creditcard less,it meant I can only spend what I have,hee hee,makes for no bill which is a bonus.I got some cycling gear as I'm trying to overcome my fear of traffic & take out my bike at home,I did a 13k cycle yesterday.Did a haul of the chemists,got my dermablend foundation for half the price of home,got bioderma & reve de miel,havnt got me hands on embryolisse,mite just order online.

Had the worst migraine last nite,I was nearly crying & puking.Had to wait in between doses of meds,was a looooong nite,3rd dose gave me relief,I usually only need one dose,had this migraine for ages.

Going cycling again today,gonna try out me new sooper dooper leggings,have an inbuilt gel nappy to protect my vital ladybits from abrasion ,hee hee,not the best fashion statement I've made in a long time but tis all in a good cause.

Good Morning Issy!! My Mum and sisters suffer from migraines really bad, luckily I seem to have got away with it! Do you find that some foods trigger it ie chocolate, cheese or citrus fruit?

Gel pants sound lovely :giggle: keep going hun they may catch on! xx glad you're out and about though! The only time I see my hubby cycle is when we are on holiday, it's really funny the lady who we are renting from has some old bikes in the shed and last time he rode it to the village wearing wellies! found out that as he was getting to the bottom of the hill that the bike had no brakes, so burning rubber had a new meaning! :giggle:

Still taking Oscar out and starting to enjoy it now, he's not barking at everything that moves and not pulling as much. Just need to get him desensitized to things around him because we are staying on a farm. Having your dog shot by a french farmer could really put a dampener on the holiday! :D xx

Good Morning Issy!! My Mum and sisters suffer from migraines really bad, luckily I seem to have got away with it! Do you find that some foods trigger it ie chocolate, cheese or citrus fruit?

Gel pants sound lovely :giggle: keep going hun they may catch on! xx glad you're out and about though! The only time I see my hubby cycle is when we are on holiday, it's really funny the lady who we are renting from has some old bikes in the shed and last time he rode it to the village wearing wellies! found out that as he was getting to the bottom of the hill that the bike had no brakes, so burning rubber had a new meaning! :giggle:

Still taking Oscar out and starting to enjoy it now, he's not barking at everything that moves and not pulling as much. Just need to get him desensitized to things around him because we are staying on a farm. Having your dog shot by a french farmer could really put a dampener on the holiday! :D xx

Migraines are mostly due to hormones,I can nearly pencil them in on the calendar unfortunately.

I'm well impressed with my unsexy gel pants,they're great,did 20k with lots of little stops,a walk on the pier,very enjoyable.I'll just need to get some confidence to try same at home.Have a lovely new bike that has only been
taken out once in nearly a year,I'm scared of traffic,so much easier here with the cycle lanes & bike culture.Ah I'd say your hubby was gas looking in the wellies,very "last of the summer wine"ish :) If your near a Decathlon Store on your travels Sijack,check them out,equipment & clothes for every outdoor activity,we spend a fortune there.

Oscar will be well used to being out & about by the time you go,sounds like he's getting to enjoy it.

I'm seeing more and more cycle lanes popping up around my area, it makes it so much easier as a driver as some of the cyclists should really not be on the road! :eek: then again on the flip side some drivers should not be on the road either.:rolleyes:

yeah who would have thought all those years ago that I would end up being married to "Compo" :giggle:

Made a note of your purchase of dermablend, is the stick foundation half price as well? I use it a lot as a concealer always on the look out for some good bargains. ;) xx

I'm seeing more and more cycle lanes popping up around my area, it makes it so much easier as a driver as some of the cyclists should really not be on the road! :eek: then again on the flip side some drivers should not be on the road either.:rolleyes:

yeah who would have thought all those years ago that I would end up being married to "Compo" :giggle:

Made a note of your purchase of dermablend, is the stick foundation half price as well? I use it a lot as a concealer always on the look out for some good bargains. ;) xx

Yeah I use the stick for that too,not quite half the price but still cheaper than Ireland.Foundation was around EUR12.99!& stick was EUR17.99, got them in the E.Leclerc supermarket pharmacy. I looked at the Embroylisse website & they have great deals,you mite like to have them shipped to your holiday home if you order just before or on the first day your there.75ml cream was 2 for EUR20ish,have yet to find it in a local chemist.

Migraines are mostly due to hormones,I can nearly pencil them in on the calendar unfortunately.

I'm well impressed with my unsexy gel pants,they're great,did 20k with lots of little stops,a walk on the pier,very enjoyable.I'll just need to get some confidence to try same at home.Have a lovely new bike that has only been
taken out once in nearly a year,I'm scared of traffic,so much easier here with the cycle lanes & bike culture.Ah I'd say your hubby was gas looking in the wellies,very "last of the summer wine"ish :) If your near a Decathlon Store on your travels Sijack,check them out,equipment & clothes for every outdoor activity,we spend a fortune there.

Oscar will be well used to being out & about by the time you go,sounds like he's getting to enjoy it.

I'm very jealous of your gel pants, might have to have a look at something similar myself. Might be quite handy given the amount of falling over I do, that little bit of extra protection!! It's years since I've been on a bike. Am thinking of taking up yoga, no need for a sports bra and less likely to sustain injuries!

Hope your migraine has passed Issy. :)

Back