Hello :)

Evening girls! How's everyone tonight? Had sw salmon fish cakes tonight really super easy and delicious ! Now settling down with a mint tea xxx what was on everyone's menu today? Xx

I'm very jealous of your gel pants, might have to have a look at something similar myself. Might be quite handy given the amount of falling over I do, that little bit of extra protection!! It's years since I've been on a bike. Am thinking of taking up yoga, no need for a sports bra and less likely to sustain injuries!

Hope your migraine has passed Issy. :)

Thanks migraine has calmed now,havnt had a bout that bad in ages,just tired now.

Quite enjoying the cycling,especially with the magic gel pants :) Have never tried yoga Wonderfish,always felt too fat,stupid question but how hard is it?

Evening girls! How's everyone tonight? Had sw salmon fish cakes tonight really super easy and delicious ! Now settling down with a mint tea xxx what was on everyone's menu today? Xx

Had one croissant with a smidge of nutella (was feeling sorry for myself coz of migraine),roast chicken,potatoes & peas at lunch,cold meat salad,pate,French stick & a little strawberry tart.

Thanks migraine has calmed now,havnt had a bout that bad in ages,just tired now.

Quite enjoying the cycling,especially with the magic gel pants :) Have never tried yoga Wonderfish,always felt too fat,stupid question but how hard is it?

I've never been to a class - exactly the same as you, always felt too fat, but I did Pilates when I lived in France and it wasn't to bad. Apparently Pilates is slightly more physical but I never found it a problem and I'm not one for exercise. That's my next hurdle to face, going to an actual class instead of just talking about it!

Sijack I've heard a few people talk about salmon fish cakes, I'm not a fan of salmon but I do like the Thai style ones. Is that what they are or are they more fishcakey?! That's the strangest question I've asked all day! :)

I've never been to a class - exactly the same as you, always felt too fat, but I did Pilates when I lived in France and it wasn't to bad. Apparently Pilates is slightly more physical but I never found it a problem and I'm not one for exercise. That's my next hurdle to face, going to an actual class instead of just talking about it!

Sijack I've heard a few people talk about salmon fish cakes, I'm not a fan of salmon but I do like the Thai style ones. Is that what they are or are they more fishcakey?! That's the strangest question I've asked all day! :)

I always feel very self concious at classes,bike riding is suiting me,going so fast no one can see me to comment,ha ha:)

I don't eat much fish,would love to but I'm very picky,must make more of an effort as the losses are supposed to be good if you include it.

Hello ladies,last day of holidays here.It's a bank holiday so fireworks on the beach tonite.

Have to do some strategic packing later,inlaws will take the rest back at the end of Sept.

Hello ladies,last day of holidays here.It's a bank holiday so fireworks on the beach tonite.

Have to do some strategic packing later,inlaws will take the rest back at the end of Sept.

:wave_cry: I hate last day of holiday! there's always more you want to do! That's really nice of them to put on a firework display for you guys! :cool: I was wondering how you were going to get all those goodies back? Wishing you all a safe flight back :D

Fireworks on the beach, sounds lovely. I'm off to weigh in tonight so not quite as exciting! Am hoping for a loss because I've really tried this week but I feel blurgh. Don't feel like I've lost a thing. Still we shall see

Fireworks on the beach, sounds lovely. I'm off to weigh in tonight so not quite as exciting! Am hoping for a loss because I've really tried this week but I feel blurgh. Don't feel like I've lost a thing. Still we shall see

Best of luck for tonight wonderfish :D hope it's a good result xxx

Morning!!! Sorry I haven't posted for a while, How are we all?

I LOVE fireworks, I get all gooey and emotional watching them (that sounds weird doesn't it) but the louder the better! :party0011:

Hello Ladies,

Had a lovely sleep in me own bed. Having a lazy day. Just made out a shopping list, got bread & milk on the way home from the airport but havn't braved shops yet, so be eating outta the freezer till Monday.

Back on plan totally since this morning. Havn't weighed myself yet, will do it Monday, had a hefty chinese takeaway last nite & feel bloated, hee hee, feel like a beached whale :gen157: Back on me laptop, so smileys galore :D How y'all doing? Anything exciting for the weekend? We came home to rain & very lush grass. Still no sign of the "pet" cat, kids abit worried.

Hello Ladies,

Had a lovely sleep in me own bed. Having a lazy day. Just made out a shopping list, got bread & milk on the way home from the airport but havn't braved shops yet, so be eating outta the freezer till Monday.

Back on plan totally since this morning. Havn't weighed myself yet, will do it Monday, had a hefty chinese takeaway last nite & feel bloated, hee hee, feel like a beached whale :gen157: Back on me laptop, so smileys galore :D How y'all doing? Anything exciting for the weekend? We came home to rain & very lush grass. Still no sign of the "pet" cat, kids abit worried.

I've done nothing today as well.except lie on the couch and watch rubbish TV! Although I have just done 15 mins body magic chasing 2 daddy long legs and a bluebottle round my room!

I don't have any smileys cos I'm on my iPad so I don't think I can do them on here. Hope you had a lovely relaxing holiday Issy and hope you're back on form and over the migraine Milky.

I've done nothing today as well.except lie on the couch and watch rubbish TV! Although I have just done 15 mins body magic chasing 2 daddy long legs and a bluebottle round my room!

I don't have any smileys cos I'm on my iPad so I don't think I can do them on here. Hope you had a lovely relaxing holiday Issy and hope you're back on form and over the migraine Milky.

Ha ha I spent yesterday like Jim Royle, slobbed out in my armchair watching telly. Went food shopping today & food is totally back on track.

Had a sneaky weigh-in this morning & I'm up 5lbs, I'm gonna blame that on water retention from the plane & bloody "star" week. I'll reassess the damage at my official weigh-in on Weds.

Holiday was great, had lovely weather & got pretty active.Tried to be good food wise but in France it's virtually impossible.

I tried a red day today, don't know whether i "did" it right.

How y'all getting on?

I'm gonna weigh-in at home on Weds, can't make group for the next 3 weeks so may aswell try going solo, sure if needs be I can always go back.

Good morning :wavey:

Had my first official home weigh-in (in the nip of course), so I'm flying solo for the forseeable future, we'll see how it goes. I'm 3lbs up after the hols so have adjusted my stats, drawn a line under it & now its onwards & downwards.

How are are you lot?

Where has everyone been?! my phone is dying on me and hasn't let me on here or when it does it doesn't want to give me the keyboard to type! Thank god I'm due a upgrade soon...

Well done on your mind set Issy, that's my girl! Glad you had a lovely holiday and life is too short to be mega strict when you are away, paying all that money to go and then not allowing yourself to enjoy it..I don't think how nature intended it!

Had weigh in Monday and -2lb but was poorly the week before so that's 2 weeks worth not 1. Still it put me dead on my club 10 target so nice shiny, no bloody magnets tho(miffed)

Now have to pick a intrim and final target and get them on the computer, I always put it off but need something to work towards...

Where has everyone been?! my phone is dying on me and hasn't let me on here or when it does it doesn't want to give me the keyboard to type! Thank god I'm due a upgrade soon...

Well done on your mind set Issy, that's my girl! Glad you had a lovely holiday and life is too short to be mega strict when you are away, paying all that money to go and then not allowing yourself to enjoy it..I don't think how nature intended it!

Had weigh in Monday and -2lb but was poorly the week before so that's 2 weeks worth not 1. Still it put me dead on my club 10 target so nice shiny, no bloody magnets tho(miffed)

Now have to pick a intrim and final target and get them on the computer, I always put it off but need something to work towards...

Yeah been abit quiet here.

:wow:You're doing well Milky, ah it must vary from class to class with the fridge magnets & stuff. It's the same with the certificates, we only got them from time to time in our group, but hey I love the shiney stickers, will miss them not going to group. What kinda target will you go for? My BMI says I should be 10st 10, I was always about 11st 10, I'd even be delited with that. Hope you're back to full health, illness can knock the stuffing outta you.

I'm feeling very motivated at the moment, think it's the good holiday I just had. I'm gonna try take my bike out this evening. :)

Back