Hello :)

Oh ha ha, I was very jealous of how many holidays you were having! Yeah I've been gaining and losing the same half stone for months too, its frustrating! Especially as I saw a friends status saying she'd lost 2stone in 10weeks doing slimming world, I'm not going to lie I did wish piles on her when I read it ..:D

Ha ha am pmsl at the piles comments.I know some people the weight just drops off,I'm a struggler :)

Holidays are my passion,I live from one to the next ;)

And re the food diary, I started one on here, but then I missed a few days and now too scared to start it up again! Lol I did like it tho, found myself wanting to eat better so I could write it in.. give it a go, there isn't much to lose is there x

It might just be the thing to keep me on track.Ah nothing ventured nothing gained,I'll try start 2nite when girls in bed.

Oh ha ha, I was very jealous of how many holidays you were having! Yeah I've been gaining and losing the same half stone for months too, its frustrating! Especially as I saw a friends status saying she'd lost 2stone in 10weeks doing slimming world, I'm not going to lie I did wish piles on her when I read it ..:D

If you lose it too quickly it is more likely to go back on. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I'm weighing in tomorrow. Was aiming for 2lb a week til Xmas but am really not feeling that I've lost anything. If anything I feel more blurgh. Still only the scales will tell but I've stuck to plan and will be disappointed if I don't lose anything. Had some nice compliments at work this week which have spurred me on. But we shall see. Have finally got a holiday booked, am off to Rhodes next Saturday. Can't wait!!

If you lose it too quickly it is more likely to go back on. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I'm weighing in tomorrow. Was aiming for 2lb a week til Xmas but am really not feeling that I've lost anything. If anything I feel more blurgh. Still only the scales will tell but I've stuck to plan and will be disappointed if I don't lose anything. Had some nice compliments at work this week which have spurred me on. But we shall see. Have finally got a holiday booked, am off to Rhodes next Saturday. Can't wait!!

Good luck for weigh-in Wonderfish!!!

Great you're off to Rhodes, some lovely sun to look forward to, have you been before??

:gen126: hiya everyone and by the looks of it your all on holiday xxx back now and had a really wonderful holiday. Had my WI this morning and found that I have lost 1 lb which was a total shocker :eek: because I really wasn't giving the diet a second thought. So just goes to show that staying active really does help! Anyway back on it now and got a couple more days off before I'm back at work! Hope all is well with you guys? Xxxxx

Fantastic really relaxing, behaved perfectly had them running through the country lanes off lead within two days x amazingly we didn't do any shopping at all mainly visited medieval villages and did A lot of walking! But I do feel totally recharged for now x how you getting on with going it alone? :)

Fantastic really relaxing, behaved perfectly had them running through the country lanes off lead within two days x amazingly we didn't do any shopping at all mainly visited medieval villages and did A lot of walking! But I do feel totally recharged for now x how you getting on with going it alone? :)

Oh that sounds idyllic & went so well,great stuff, you sound chilled.

I restarted the diet after the Lego trip & even got uber brave & started a diary on here to keep
me on track,so far so good & I'm feeling confident for my Weds home weigh-in. I also went to a Pilates class for the first time.

Great you have a few days before you have to head back to work.

Glad you're back,you were missed :);)

Hello everyone! 1st full week back at work and today's WI showed a STS. which is a good result as since being back I have been a bit shall we say relaxed? with my food! :eek: so really I think I dodged a bullet last week...so it's time to get back on the SW horse (who I'm calling Trigger! :rolleyes:) I've set myself a personal challenge loose a stone before xmas.

Hello everyone! 1st full week back at work and today's WI showed a STS. which is a good result as since being back I have been a bit shall we say relaxed? with my food! :eek: so really I think I dodged a bullet last week...so it's time to get back on the SW horse (who I'm calling Trigger! :rolleyes:) I've set myself a personal challenge loose a stone before xmas.

Hello Sijack,a STS is a good result, I've changed my weigh-in day to Friday coz it means if I'm really synful at the weekend I can try repair the damage, was down 3lbs last week.

Going to a wedding at the end of Oct, so a 7lb loss is my aim :)

Howse work going??

Hello Sijack,a STS is a good result, I've changed my weigh-in day to Friday coz it means if I'm really synful at the weekend I can try repair the damage, was down 3lbs last week.

Going to a wedding at the end of Oct, so a 7lb loss is my aim :)

Howse work going??

well done you Issy for you're 3lb loss sounds like you're really getting on fantastically by yourself! 7lb is a totally realistic loss for the End of Oct. I was thinking about changing my WI day also to a Tuesday as I always find that I'm still holding onto that pound gained from Sunday roast....By Tuesday it has been worked off! :scale: haha!! :hmm:Na won't tempt fate I'll stick with Monday WI as it helps keep me in check over the weekend! (something has to! ;)) one change I have decided to make is drinking more water. I drink loads of coffee in the daytime, I brought in a 500ml bottle of spring water which i can refill throughout the day so far I have had 3 x bottles which for me is good. Is it 2 or 3 litres of water per day???

I try for 2lts a day.Yeah I moved my weigh-in coz I tend to eat most at the weekends & have found Friday to be my lightest day,though I should hide my scales,find it hard to stick to just one weigh-in
a week.

Hello ladies!

I'm back home from hols, tired and not impressed with the amount of washing!

I've decided I'm not going to bother going to sw meetings anymore, going to weigh myself in the morning to start me back on track and follow from home and keep my fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is ok, will catch up with what I missed tomo and report in after the scales

:p

Up 4lb, expected as much as didn't follow plan at all so its all good, feeling positive I'm firmly on the wagon! X

Welcome back Milky,how'd the holiday go??4lbs is a respectable gain after Hols,you sound fired up,you'll have that off you next week.

I think I'm gonna have to rejoin,going solo isn't working out for me,I'm yoyoing :(

Hello, sorry I've not been around, went down with a sickness bug and it really knocked me off my feet, I didn't even sweat like that when I had the flu last year! (TMI) I'm a bit shaky but up and about today, just in time for the inlaws to visit..should have dragged it out really!

How is everyone? X x

Back