Hello :)

Hello, sorry I've not been around, went down with a sickness bug and it really knocked me off my feet, I didn't even sweat like that when I had the flu last year! (TMI) I'm a bit shaky but up and about today, just in time for the inlaws to visit..should have dragged it out really! How is everyone? X x

Ah poor Milky,nothing worse,did the little fella get it???I find once the kids are back to school,they start picking up all kinds.Hope you're back on form soon,you prob feel weak & like jelly, typical you have visitors.

I'm solo since mid-August when I came back from France,I'm a lb heavier than when I left,I just seem to be going up & down the same 5lbs.

But I had a light bulb moment when clothes shopping yesterday,so many lovely clothes that NEARLY fit,ha ha & I have a wedding to attend in 4weeks so gonna get my game face on & knuckle down. :);)

Hi all thought i would join you all for some support and ideas you all seem very friendly. Have done sw twice before oncce at class but found the c wasnt very helpful so going it alone.First day today and am actually very excited to be back on sw plan x

Hi all thought i would join you all for some support and ideas you all seem very friendly. Have done sw twice before oncce at class but found the c wasnt very helpful so going it alone.First day today and am actually very excited to be back on sw plan x

:welcome:& Hello Makemeskinnyplease !!!! I'm rejoining group tonite, I have zero willpower so need the discipline of group otherwise I'll end up back at square one! Love the SW plan & I know it works for me. Howse it going for you?

Hi Issy plan s going ok so far having said that i have only been on it for 8 hours lol i love swplan i hate diets where you have to starve yourself in order to lose weight i love food way too much for that. I like you have no willpower at all so hoping that the support on here will get me through as am not going to class. Good luck for your class tonight x

Hi Issy plan s going ok so far having said that i have only been on it for 8 hours lol i love swplan i hate diets where you have to starve yourself in order to lose weight i love food way too much for that. I like you have no willpower at all so hoping that the support on here will get me through as am not going to class. Good luck for your class tonight x

I'm dreading weighing in tonite, bound to be a half a stone heavier than my nekkid home weigh-in this morning, ha ha :scale: Wonder what the consultant & crowd be like??? I'll let you know how it goes!!

I'm dreading weighing in tonite, bound to be a half a stone heavier than my nekkid home weigh-in this morning, ha ha :scale: Wonder what the consultant & crowd be like??? I'll let you know how it goes!!

Best of luck Issy :)

Kay xx

Good luck Issy xx

Im sure you will meet lots of nice friendly ppl xx

Thats great it makes all the difference when you have a good group and consultant. The c at my local group is never very friendly of helpful which is why am going it alone (well with a little help from you guys ) good luck for ur first week xx

Thats great it makes all the difference when you have a good group and consultant. The c at my local group is never very friendly of helpful which is why am going it alone (well with a little help from you guys ) good luck for ur first week xx

Yeah this was the case at the last group & crowd was very clique-y.Would you credit it they only really started talking to me the last day I was there,then I bumped into some of them around town & they were like "ah where you been,we missed you",typical.

How long have you been going to this group?I was at my Feb-July,so knew it was gonna get any better.

yeah that sounds like my class i went for 7 months about 5ys ago and just couldnt be bothered with trying to fit in or competing for help from the c who was only interested in helping out her friends who attended class. I tried to go back a few times hoping it would have changed but its even worse now its like she just doesnt want to help you lose the weight so here i am trying it out on my own xx

Goodness me, I've been stuffing my face after being ill thinking I can restart next week...just worked out its 12 weeks to xmas :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My foot is down and my arse is planted firmly on that wagon, I'm setting myself a stone challenge so hopefully that will help get in gear too! (Prob won't get near it mind but still be working towards something)

I've just written Mondays weigh in in my slimming world book :D will keep using it for a record as I've not been too fussed as it wasn't written down before.

Glad the meeting went well Issy x

Goodness me, I've been stuffing my face after being ill thinking I can restart next week...just worked out its 12 weeks to xmas :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: My foot is down and my arse is planted firmly on that wagon, I'm setting myself a stone challenge so hopefully that will help get in gear too! (Prob won't get near it mind but still be working towards something) I've just written Mondays weigh in in my slimming world book :D will keep using it for a record as I've not been too fussed as it wasn't written down before. Glad the meeting went well Issy x

12weeks & stone is do-able,I'll join your one stone challenge. I'm dying with sinuses today & feel like amputating my head so food is the last thing on my mind :(

12weeks & stone is do-able,I'll join your one stone challenge. I'm dying with sinuses today & feel like amputating my head so food is the last thing on my mind :(
I will join the stone challange 2 we can do it! cant believe its 12 wks i havent even started yet which is unusual for me. Hope you feel better soon Issy xx

We've had xmas cards in our card factory(I think its a chain) since the middle of August!! Totally unnecessary if u ask me!

Right that's it then the One Stone Challenge is on! Lol good luck everyone!

How has everyone's day been? I've been almost an angel taking my lunch into work and was syn free til I've just picked on a giant galaxy caramel bar, I only had 4 bits though not the whole bar which is a victory in my eyes!

X

Xmas stuff is everywhere!!! Decorations in the shops since August.

I started eating late coz wasn't feeling well,so having a good day foodwise, keeping syns to the bare minimum to counteract the birthday cake I ate yesterday, Baby-Issy was 7,I made a sponge cake covered in cadburys chocolate & buttons, was delish.

Have a school meeting tonite,tried to pawn it off on OH but he havnt none of it,so I'll have to go & put my best "I'm not bored" face on lol. It's gonna be a lecture on taking the children to church, religion not my cuppa tea.

Back