Hello :)

That sounds like a barrel of laughs! Happy Birthday to mini Issy!:553: x
I know not my idea on fun on a miserable wet Weds nite when all I really really want is BED :) Yeah I can't believe my baby is already 7, they really do grow up so quickly. How was your day Milky? Did you manage to keep to 4 squares of that lovely chocolate??

I did, I had batchelors savory rice with bacon mixed veg and peppers mixed in, was shattered so went to bed at 8...now I've been awake for over an hour and predict I'll be more tired tomo than if I had gone to bed usual time. Huff.

Time really does fly now days, I'm not sure I like it! My dirtbag will be 4 week after next, it only feels like its been a few months its crazy! I want a pause button!

I have a q...if you buy a pack of the steam in a bag new potatoes that has butter in it can you just syn the butter and the pots are free or is that too easy and the whole thing is to be synned? X

I did, I had batchelors savory rice with bacon mixed veg and peppers mixed in, was shattered so went to bed at 8...now I've been awake for over an hour and predict I'll be more tired tomo than if I had gone to bed usual time. Huff.

Time really does fly now days, I'm not sure I like it! My dirtbag will be 4 week after next, it only feels like its been a few months its crazy! I want a pause button!

I have a q...if you buy a pack of the steam in a bag new potatoes that has butter in it can you just syn the butter and the pots are free or is that too easy and the whole thing is to be synned? X

Lifes too short...........I'd just syn the butter, ha ha!!

My eyes are like pee-holes in the snow, over-tired & awake half the night. On the plus side, I'm nearly finished watching "Orange is the new Black", very funny but kinda sad too.

Talking of pause buttons on children, can I have one too. My eldest Mini-Issy declared there was no tooth-fairy during breakfast, we are waiting for Baby-Issy's other big front tooth to fall out, she's lost 2 already in the last 2weeks. I kinda knew she knew & I think she has Santa sussed too but I was hoping she'd string it out for a bit longer. Just feel sooo sad!:cry:

aw i know the feeling i just want my 2 to stay my little angels forever lol my eldest is now 11 and is out with his friends all the time i feel like a part time mum at the moment only needed when his wallet or tummy is empty my little girl will be 7 in Dec and thankfully she is a real mummys girl and says even when she is married and has her own kids she will still be living with us am sure this phase wont last long so i am milking it for all its worth just now. Hope mini Issy had a fab bday.
I cant believe i have only been on plan for 4 days and have already fell off the wagon had lots of chocolate and some sausages but feel really yukie now so wont have anything else and will be xtra good rest of week xx

Mmm sausages, can't beat them and sw substitutes just don't hit the spot!

I am feeling more motivated than ever today, I looked back at the weigh ins in my sw book and realised I've lost and gained the same 5lb since JULY!! That's ridiculous, I know that's what I was doing but didn't realise for how long! So that's spurred me on to stick to plan and once its gone keeping it gone! (Crossing fingers toes arms legs and eyes)

aw i know the feeling i just want my 2 to stay my little angels forever lol my eldest is now 11 and is out with his friends all the time i feel like a part time mum at the moment only needed when his wallet or tummy is empty my little girl will be 7 in Dec and thankfully she is a real mummys girl and says even when she is married and has her own kids she will still be living with us am sure this phase wont last long so i am milking it for all its worth just now. Hope mini Issy had a fab bday. I cant believe i have only been on plan for 4 days and have already fell off the wagon had lots of chocolate and some sausages but feel really yukie now so wont have anything else and will be xtra good rest of week xx

I know you just want time to stand still,mine are 7 & 8, even though there was times when it was busy when they were smaller & I wished them outta nappies & bottles to a more manageable age, it just seems to be flying by. The upshot was she started to backtrack on her "no fairies rant",think she's afraid she'll lose out on the money lol :)

But that's the joy about this plan,yeah you had sausages & chocolate, just chalk them up, enjoy them & move on.Ive gone over on syns by 1-2 a day,will prob have a low syn day 2moro to make up for it. I only guesstimated the birthday cake but look life's too short to sweat it. You'll be grand,just try be good for rest of the week, think positive :);)

Mmm sausages, can't beat them and sw substitutes just don't hit the spot! I am feeling more motivated than ever today, I looked back at the weigh ins in my sw book and realised I've lost and gained the same 5lb since JULY!! That's ridiculous, I know that's what I was doing but didn't realise for how long! So that's spurred me on to stick to plan and once its gone keeping it gone! (Crossing fingers toes arms legs and eyes)

Ha ha,that's me,the same bloody 5lb,felt like I was chasing my tail,that's why I had to cave & rejoin, I have ZERO will power on my own unfortunately. My birthday is week before Xmas so I wanna go the Xmas panto as a yummier mummy,hee hee. So come on Milky, we can deffo do a "Stone for Santa" :)

Stone for Santa..love it! I'm doing it day by day but managed another good day and got more stuff in for tomo's lunch to take to work, its looking good! I'm feeling positive, whatever it is has finally clicked in again! :)

X

glad everyone is feeling positive i have decided not to let yesterdays slip up ruin the rest of my week will be keeping syns to minimum which is a big achievement for me as i would usually just say oh well i have fell off the wagon might as well just stay off for the rest of the week. My xmas present to myself will be a slimmer me xx

glad everyone is feeling positive i have decided not to let yesterdays slip up ruin the rest of my week will be keeping syns to minimum which is a big achievement for me as i would usually just say oh well i have fell off the wagon might as well just stay off for the rest of the week. My xmas present to myself will be a slimmer me xx

That's the attitude,it's easy to just say ah to hell with it,everyone's human we ALL do it,so just dust yourself off & think of your "Stone for Santa",whit woo slinkier you for Xmas :)

We're in the zone & have something to aim for ;)

Wahoo!

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend? It's my birthday Tues and my brothers today so having a family get together tomo, I've specifically made it drinks not a meal and I'm driving so no booze. A get together with my family and no alcohol is going to be torture! :D

Wahoo!

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend? It's my birthday Tues and my brothers today so having a family get together tomo, I've specifically made it drinks not a meal and I'm driving so no booze. A get together with my family and no alcohol is going to be torture! :D

Oh Happy Early Birthday Milky, hope you have a lovely nite out, you'll be glad the next day when you can wake up fresh after a nite out & be smug that you did.

My kids are off with the Beavers for the day 2moro so Hubby has a "Breaking Bad" marathon planned.

Ha ha I've got to admit I feel I'm missing out on not watching that! Although I don't think I'd have the time to watch many at a time and from what I hear I'd want to! Lol x

Ha ha I've got to admit I feel I'm missing out on not watching that! Although I don't think I'd have the time to watch many at a time and from what I hear I'd want to! Lol x

Ha ha it is addictive,he's watched it all but I'm a series behind,need to catchup. It's very good.

I had a low syn day,makes up for the overage every other day.I've eaten 3/4 of a watermelon & run out of bananas this week. I was soooo craving a twix & hunky dorys earlier.

Ha ha it is addictive,he's watched it all but I'm a series behind,need to catchup. It's very good.

I had a low syn day,makes up for the overage every other day.I've eaten 3/4 of a watermelon & run out of bananas this week. I was soooo craving a twix & hunky dorys earlier.
Oh no don't give in to the twix craving your doing so well !! My family are all having popcorn and chocolate while watching x factor and im sitting with carrot sticks and some Philadelphia for my hex a but surprisingly i am not at all bothered that they have yummy tasty popcorn and chocolate.
Hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

Wahoo!

Happy bdy to your brother and an early happy bday to you Milky ,it will be worth not having a drink when you step on the scale and see a lower number and you can still hve lots of fun on a night out without booze everyone else will be doing silly things and you can laugh at them xx

Oh no don't give in to the twix craving your doing so well !! My family are all having popcorn and chocolate while watching x factor and im sitting with carrot sticks and some Philadelphia for my hex a but surprisingly i am not at all bothered that they have yummy tasty popcorn and chocolate.
Hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

No I stayed strong & stuck to chilled watermelon. Kids gone to bed & the "Breaking Bad" marathon has resumed :D Oh philly & carrots sound lush, keep meaning to try make hoummous to have with carrots.

Thank you, my night was lovely, and now I get to sit and cuddle on the sofa and watch last nights x factor, think I was looking forward to this bit more that going out! Lol

Syn wise wasn't too bad yday, I did cave in to a few cheesy chips in the pub but I actually found them really greasy and I didn't want anymore!!

I'm going to a castle today so I'm assuming there will be a fair bit of walking, and taking lunch with me so should hopefully be a good food day! X x

Hello all! Sorry been absent for longer than I thought! Mum was taken into hospital so been traveling back and forwards from there x she's now back home and doing fine :D been catching up on events welcome back Milky! And a big welcome to makemeskinnyplease ( how do you want to shorten that name? Lol :giggle:) hi Issy sounds like the new club is working for you :D xxx anyway missed being part of the group so onwards and downwards aye? Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, just squeezing the last of the mild weather at the moment :character00238:

Back