Hello :)

Hello all! Sorry been absent for longer than I thought! Mum was taken into hospital so been traveling back and forwards from there x she's now back home and doing fine :D been catching up on events welcome back Milky! And a big welcome to makemeskinnyplease ( how do you want to shorten that name? Lol :giggle:) hi Issy sounds like the new club is working for you :D xxx anyway missed being part of the group so onwards and downwards aye? Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, just squeezing the last of the mild weather at the moment :character00238:

I was thinking of u and wonderfish the other day! Hope your mum is ok and its nothing serious x x .. and welcome back!

I'm at the hospital tomo, just hanging about whilst my grandad has his pacemaker fixed so he's not alone, he had it done a few weeks ago and it turns out they didn't connect the wires properly so he's having to go through it all again. :banghead::banghead:

Diet didn't so as angelic as planned today, forgot lunch and there wasn't anything sw friendly so I had a afternoon off, hoping the lack of syns all week makes tomo's weigh alright though, I had a sneaky midweek one and was doing well...we shall see!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x x

Hello all! Sorry been absent for longer than I thought! Mum was taken into hospital so been traveling back and forwards from there x she's now back home and doing fine :D been catching up on events welcome back Milky! And a big welcome to makemeskinnyplease ( how do you want to shorten that name? Lol :giggle:) hi Issy sounds like the new club is working for you :D xxx anyway missed being part of the group so onwards and downwards aye? Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, just squeezing the last of the mild weather at the moment :character00238:

Welcome back,was wondering where you were,hope your mum is ok. How you doing?

I was thinking of u and wonderfish the other day! Hope your mum is ok and its nothing serious x x .. and welcome back! I'm at the hospital tomo, just hanging about whilst my grandad has his pacemaker fixed so he's not alone, he had it done a few weeks ago and it turns out they didn't connect the wires properly so he's having to go through it all again. :banghead::banghead: Diet didn't so as angelic as planned today, forgot lunch and there wasn't anything sw friendly so I had a afternoon off, hoping the lack of syns all week makes tomo's weigh alright though, I had a sneaky midweek one and was doing well...we shall see! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x x

Ah your poor Grandad Milky,that's terrible,hope it goes well for him.

How'd the castle visit go?I went to my parents & as usual the synnage was shocking,I'll be sucking on air & eating dust tomorrow to make up for it,ha ha.Weigh-in 2moro nite,hate nite-time weigh-ins,I'll be starving :)

I was thinking of u and wonderfish the other day! Hope your mum is ok and its nothing serious x x .. and welcome back!

I'm at the hospital tomo, just hanging about whilst my grandad has his pacemaker fixed so he's not alone, he had it done a few weeks ago and it turns out they didn't connect the wires properly so he's having to go through it all again. :banghead::banghead:

Diet didn't so as angelic as planned today, forgot lunch and there wasn't anything sw friendly so I had a afternoon off, hoping the lack of syns all week makes tomo's weigh alright though, I had a sneaky midweek one and was doing well...we shall see!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x x

Sorry to hear about your grandad hope they get it right this time! Yeah must be a year for it mum had a mild heart attack but the good thing is that she doesn't need a stent fitted and all is fine now xx are you still doing your WI on a Monday xx well reading your posts sounds like you have come back from your hols stronger than ever xxxx good luck I'm sure it will be fine x ;)

Welcome back,was wondering where you were,hope your mum is ok. How you doing?

Thanks Issy she's doing great now just gave us all a bit of a scare! Still on track got easier when I went back to work though I take in packed lunches so no temptations in the daytime x X:D so is your new group on a Monday then? Xx

Sorry to hear about your grandad hope they get it right this time! Yeah must be a year for it mum had a mild heart attack but the good thing is that she doesn't need a stent fitted and all is fine now xx are you still doing your WI on a Monday xx well reading your posts sounds like you have come back from your hols stronger than ever xxxx good luck I'm sure it will be fine x ;)

Yes still doing it on a Monday but following from home not going to group anymore, and yes, realising how little time before Xmas has really kicked me up the arse, kept thinking I had ages to get in gear and suddenly..we dont!

Glad your mum is back on the mend sijack :)

The actual castle was a bit poo but there was a little church within the grounds with its own graveyard, morbid but fascinating looking at all the old headstones some from 1658! (Yes I'm aware its not everyone's taste I'm a sad old soul)

Good luck tomo Issy x

I love going to castles and ruins! When we were in France we went to a village that had William the Conquerors' chateau slap bang in the middle of it! It was amazing and beautiful here's a pic if anyone's interested. image.jpg sad old souls r us Milky ;)

Ooo I love that castle!

So done the deed and I'm down 3lb! Not sure how that happened but I like it! :D

Good luck to those who weigh today x

Ooo I love that castle! So done the deed and I'm down 3lb! Not sure how that happened but I like it! :D Good luck to those who weigh today x

Yay the castle musta done you good;) 3lbs reward you must be thrilled,well on the way to your "Santa Stone",you might have 2 off if you keep going like this:)

Ooo I love that castle!

So done the deed and I'm down 3lb! Not sure how that happened but I like it! :D

Good luck to those who weigh today x

:clap: well done Milky on your loss! I've just been updating my signature and profile, down another 2lb which seems to be the average for me, but that's fine. Spent the weekend sorting out my wardrobe, keep charity, bin. I now down 2 dress sizes and I'm happy with that :D I've chucked all the clothes that are too big for me, because I'm never gonna wear them again. xxxxx

well done Milky and Sijak i had my first wi today and am down 3lb so very happy had a curly wurly at lunch time 2 celebrate xx

:clap: well done Milky on your loss! I've just been updating my signature and profile, down another 2lb which seems to be the average for me, but that's fine. Spent the weekend sorting out my wardrobe, keep charity, bin. I now down 2 dress sizes and I'm happy with that :D I've chucked all the clothes that are too big for me, because I'm never gonna wear them again. xxxxx

Ha ha there's something liberating bout getting rid of big clothes isn't there Sijack;)Well done on the 2lb:)

Hiya Issy thanks :D feeling really positive, and nice to have some space to fill with lots of lovely new bits....;) is your group in the evening? xx

2 dress sizes that's impressive sijack well done!! I seem to loose the weight easy enough but my size seems to want to stay the same, I think its mainly come off my boobs! Lol :rolleyes:

Well done on your first week makemeskinnyplease, how are you liking it?

X

Thanks milky xx yeah I always carry my weight on my bum and legs x nice to see it's paying off xxx

cant wait til am throwing clothes out cos they r too big well done Sijack

I am loving being back on plan Milky i just cant believe i have lost 3lb and never been hungry once been on diets before where am almost passing out from hunger and only lost 1/2 lb so sw is perfect for me xx good luck for this week everyone xx

cant wait til am throwing clothes out cos they r too big well done Sijack

I am loving being back on plan Milky i just cant believe i have lost 3lb and never been hungry once been on diets before where am almost passing out from hunger and only lost 1/2 lb so sw is perfect for me xx good luck for this week everyone xx

Thanks it's the best feeling :D this is just the best diet x just keep doing what you're doing and you will be surprised how quickly it comes off and it will feel like a natural way to eat x have you tried EE days yet? Xx

Yeah i did EE when i joined class a few months ago but if am honest i can get really lazy with the superfree foods and tend not to lose on it as am not doing it properly. I stick with green days mainly i do still have lots of superfree but like the fact that if i want dinner with no veg then thats fine xx

Back