Hello :)

I know what you mean but it's a good fall back if you find yourself out of you routine :D I usually use an EE day on Fridays when we have curry that way I can have rice as well and don't feel restricted or for Sunday dinner x winters coming and I don't want to miss out on a Sunday roast :gimi:

Hiya Issy thanks :D feeling really positive, and nice to have some space to fill with lots of lovely new bits....;) is your group in the evening? xx

Yeah Sijack, it's a 7.30 group on a Monday, so not ideal, would rather a morning group on a Friday but seeing as I'm out in the sticks, there's not much to choose from. Kinda means I have to be good at the weekend, I lost 3.5lbs tonight, so delighted with the result.

Yeah Sijack, it's a 7.30 group on a Monday, so not ideal, would rather a morning group on a Friday but seeing as I'm out in the sticks, there's not much to choose from. Kinda means I have to be good at the weekend, I lost 3.5lbs tonight, so delighted with the result.

Well done that's fantastic! What a result for everyone this week! X x

Hey! hey! hey Issy fantastic result! :party0011: what a wonderful bunch of losers are we!!!!!!! :party0019: here's to another successful week for us all! :greenapple:

Love being called a LOSER;)

We're deffo getting that "stone for Santa" :)

Oh & there was a girl there I know that I havnt seen in about a year & I wasn't sure if it was her,she's lost nearly 5st & is a shadow of her former self,she's in the middle of training & is opening her own group next month,soooo inspirational.

Love being called a LOSER;)

We're deffo getting that "stone for Santa" :)

Oh & there was a girl there I know that I havnt seen in about a year & I wasn't sure if it was her,she's lost nearly 5st & is a shadow of her former self,she's in the middle of training & is opening her own group next month,soooo inspirational.

That's just the sort of motivation you need isn't it? 5st must feel like a mountain to climb, but as you know SW is so easy that you forget that your on a diet x I've never tried WW but I've heard that there is a lot of weighing out food, and to me that is just a daily reminder that you are overweight :hmm: in my book that would make me fail x

well done Issy thats a fab loss !! thats nice you met someone there you knew it will make class a bit more friendly good luck everyone xx

Yeah girls everyone is sooo friendly at this group & the consultant is real energetic & enthusiastic,I came away all fired up. With it being at night in a nice hotel I'm kinda treating it as a "nite out",so getting dressed up nice,make up on,makes a contrast to the running round I do with the kids during the day,ha ha,so it's some "me" time.

It was great meeting that girl, a real life "loser",she's another few stone to lose & is such an inspiration.

I'm off into the kitchen now to weigh out my cheese allowance for the week & do up a menu.

I bought one of those 12 week countdowns & that takes me up till New Year, so I'm committed now.

Howse everyone doing today???

Good Wednesday morning all! :D weather turning colder here in the South so thoughts turn to making up batches of soup. Anyone got any tried and test SW friendly recipes? The OH made a tomato soup yesterday from my Nan's 1936 cook book, trouble is that it's got butter in it so will give that a miss me thinks ;) xx

i have just made a batch of veg soup and will be making roasted peppers and tomato soup later on the veg soup is just carrots leeks onion turnip and a veg stockpot then blended down with some black pepper. for the roast pepper one i spray red peppers and tomato with fry light olive oil and roast in oven for about 30 mins then chop and pop in a pot with veg sock and an onion then blend yummy. I must admit am not very adventurous with food i an rather fussy x

Good Wednesday morning all! :D weather turning colder here in the South so thoughts turn to making up batches of soup. Anyone got any tried and test SW friendly recipes? The OH made a tomato soup yesterday from my Nan's 1936 cook book, trouble is that it's got butter in it so will give that a miss me thinks ;) xx

Tis cold here too Sijack, I made a lovely broccoli & potato soup from a recipe on here last, was lovely. I bought theSW little book of soups this week at class, but I havn't had a look at it yet, I'll whizz through it later & see what stands out & get back to you :winter_brr::eat::wavey:

Sounds good to me MMSP :eating:bought myself a thermos flask for work which is meant to keep warm contents warm for 12 hours. we don't have a microwave at work and I'm now getting sick of salad. Thanks for the links Issy! Cheese and potato pie yum!!!! :drool:

i have just made a batch of veg soup and will be making roasted peppers and tomato soup later on the veg soup is just carrots leeks onion turnip and a veg stockpot then blended down with some black pepper. for the roast pepper one i spray red peppers and tomato with fry light olive oil and roast in oven for about 30 mins then chop and pop in a pot with veg sock and an onion then blend yummy. I must admit am not very adventurous with food i an rather fussy x

Gonna try this XX

Morning! Had a busy week this week and havnt stuck to plan much unfortunately, I did however discover a non scales victory, when I wash my hands and dry them with a towel my rings come off! Going to have a perfect syn free weekend to even it out and hoping for a sts on Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good week and weekend x x

Morning! Had a busy week this week and havnt stuck to plan much unfortunately, I did however discover a non scales victory, when I wash my hands and dry them with a towel my rings come off! Going to have a perfect syn free weekend to even it out and hoping for a sts on Monday. Hope everyone is having a good week and weekend x x

Oh that's a good NSV Milky,I havnt worn my rings in ages coz they'd become too tight,you've inspired me to root them out.

I had to go to bed early last nite to combat the severe munchies,otherwise this week is going well.Having a lazy weekend lounging round with the kids. Promised them the cinema tomorrow,usually involves a McDonalds,I'll refrain,have a fillet steak planned.

What y'all up to???

I've done so much walking today, been to the beach, been to the park, been to the arcades, been to the pond and fed the ducks and then finally stopped at toys r us...knackered is the word! Having a lazy day tomo(can't think of anything else to do anyway) !

Perfect weekend went wonkey...been making cakes all afternoon, now feeling slightly sick from licking the bowl :D
Lol

How has everyone been weigh in day tomo, booo! X

Perfect weekend went wonkey...been making cakes all afternoon, now feeling slightly sick from licking the bowl :D Lol How has everyone been weigh in day tomo, booo! X

Well you were so active yesterday,you'll cancel out the bowl licking today ;)

Inspired by you I went & tried on my wedding & engagement rings,hadn't worn them in about 18mths coz they had got uncomfortable,they slid on & off so very happy.I had been making do with just wearing my eternity ring,delighted with myself.

Went to cinema to see Smurf movie,we didn't bother with McDonalds,which was great. I had 2 mini bags of malteasers & a litre of water in the cinema.

Weigh-in for me 2moro too,had sneaky weigh-in & looks like I've lost ............nada,nothing,nowt. :(What would you typically eat on weigh-in day???I don't weigh-in till 7.30ish & I will be wearing a "light" outfit :);)

It shouldn't matter what you eat during the day before you weigh, as long as you do the same each week, that said I couldn't help but try to eat as little as poss, stupid really as I was starving by weigh in then go home and stuff myself with all the wrong things as it was quicker.. thank god I can't afford it anymore and can do it in the morning!!

X

Back