Hello :)

Dont let it get you down Milky even though you have had a little blip this week you are doing amazing and i have every confidence that you will have a great week and a great loss next week am off to Boots just now to get weighed xx

Morning all! :wavey:hope everyone had a wonderful weekend? ;) today's WI shows a STS my own fault really over syned big time on Saturday :devilangel: started with a fry up and ended with a blueberry and Choc scan bran cake (totally addictive :drool:) Won't even go into what happened in between!!! :eek:Think maybe now the cold weather is kicking in I'm craving comfort food. Think it's time to read through my books and start preparing some syn free nibbles for the winter :read: good luck to everyone today xxx:)

Gained 2lb. Huff....

Still feeling motivated though so its not all bad, hope everyone kicks butt today!

X

Well I blame that on a Monday morning weigh-in Milky, coz you're still fulla weekend munchies iykwim, it'll be gone in a few days. Ideally I would weigh-in (nekkid) on a Friday morning, then have a clear run of the week, then if I fall down at the weekend I have time to remedy it by Friday :D Hee hee I know I'm prob just cheating myself ;)

Morning all! :wavey:hope everyone had a wonderful weekend? ;) today's WI shows a STS my own fault really over syned big time on Saturday :devilangel: started with a fry up and ended with a blueberry and Choc scan bran cake (totally addictive :drool:) Won't even go into what happened in between!!! :eek:Think maybe now the cold weather is kicking in I'm craving comfort food. Think it's time to read through my books and start preparing some syn free nibbles for the winter :read: good luck to everyone today xxx:)

Oh I still havn't made the scan bran cake Sijack, I'm afraid of making a balls of it, how do you do yours?

STS is great if you feel you've over indulged. What soups you gonna cook?? Tis cold soupy weather. I bought the Little Book of Soups, but I've temporarily lost it in one of my handbags or the car, I wanted to read it & send you a recipe or two, what kinda soups do you like??

Thank you mmsp how did you get on at boots? X

Issy ha ha that's the whole reason I chose a Monday is so that I'd have to behave myself at the weekend or I'd just end up staying the same each week, I'd only ever be losing the weekends naughtyness! Lol

And sijack a sts when you have overdone it is great, least it wasn't a step backwards! Well done!

I've done a syn free meal plan for the week leaving me with lots of syns to play with, I'm determined to have a loss next week! ... Are u actually allowed to change the amount of syns so one day have 3 and the next have 27? Long as it's evened out or no more than 15 due to the body cells bla bla bla? Xx

I lost a lb so I'm a happy bunny :)

On the syns, I do try to keep it within the 105syns for the week,so it varies from day to day, I know die-hards will say stick to 5-15 a day.

I lost a lb so I'm a happy bunny :)

On the syns, I do try to keep it within the 105syns for the week,so it varies from day to day, I know die-hards will say stick to 5-15 a day.

Well done! One less for santa!

Hmm might ask around and see about the carrying syns over to the next day or not... I see it as you can but I don't know the technical side and maybe the body can't process anymore in a day...I don't know...

2 LB loss this week so very happy

well done Issy i like your idea of wi on a friday that way you have rest of week to get back on track however am sure i would go completely over board at the weekend and say its fine i have all week to be good and end up not losing at all lol

Sijack a sts is much better than a gain especially if you know you have overindulged. I eel it is much harder to lose weight in the winter months as im just craving stodgy comfort food all the time xxx

2 LB loss this week so very happy

well done Issy i like your idea of wi on a friday that way you have rest of week to get back on track however am sure i would go completely over board at the weekend and say its fine i have all week to be good and end up not losing at all lol

Sijack a sts is much better than a gain especially if you know you have overindulged. I eel it is much harder to lose weight in the winter months as im just craving stodgy comfort food all the time xxx

Great stuff MMSP, you're on the way to shiney sticker status:D

Yeah not sure my "Friday" version of SW would be any help, would prob run amok at the weekend & spend the week killing myself trying to catchup, so just aswell I go to a Monday group, I'm finding it hard to weigh-in at night, feel very concious of being "heavy" at night, I know I'm being ridiculous :)

Well done mmsp! Fandabbydozey! :)

I'm so stuffed I feel awful! Luckily it was a sw chilli and not a macdonalds :D

I've had a sneaky clean out of Owen's toys today in prep for the birthday presents on Thursday, I've hidden them under my bed and if he doesn't mention them they have charity shop written all over them!

How was everyone's day? X

And Issy your not being ridiculous, its true we are lighter in the morning than the evening but long at you are doing it the same time its still the same loss. It's just a bit nicer being lower down the scale! Lol when I was going to the meetings in the eve I would weigh that morning, then aim for that weight on the sw scales the week after ( if that makes sense!) Lol x

And Issy your not being ridiculous, its true we are lighter in the morning than the evening but long at you are doing it the same time its still the same loss. It's just a bit nicer being lower down the scale! Lol when I was going to the meetings in the eve I would weigh that morning, then aim for that weight on the sw scales the week after ( if that makes sense!) Lol x

I know this week I ate a "normal" days food, lost a lb, usually I'd be starving then & that puts me at risk of binging, so I suppose if I et the same every week it should even it's self out shouldn't it :)

I caved, I've bought a XMAS JUMPER!!!

I've have secretly wanted one for years, always outta stock by the time I do finally make up my mind to get one & there's always the fear of looking like a baby elephant in it too that's put me off, so this morning I went to Penneys/Primark & got a lovely jumper.........Happy Holly Days:xmascheers:, has sequins & baubles. I'm determined more than ever to get my "Stone for Santa" & be svelte-ish for Xmas, hee hee!!!

Lol nothing! Ha ha, I just wanted to stuff my face, I didn't though, go me! Was meant to have left over chilli on a jacket potato with salad... Ended up with a batchelors deli box... :rolleyes:

Back