Hello :)

A couple of people at work were raving about them for lunches as they are only 1.5syns and just add hot water, a sw pot noodle! I had the bbq beef one and it was not too bad, got a chicken and mushroom one in the cupboard to try too, I wouldn't rave but I would probably eat them again..not for dinner though!

So, I've survived my 4 year olds birthday, and the birthday cake is in my cupboard and instead of calling me I just want to put it in the bin!

I did have a wobble yday and had a coronation chicken panini which I bet was more syns than I'd ever expect, but I stopped there so its all good..

Hope everyone is good and I havnt killed the thread :D

So, I've survived my 4 year olds birthday, and the birthday cake is in my cupboard and instead of calling me I just want to put it in the bin! I did have a wobble yday and had a coronation chicken panini which I bet was more syns than I'd ever expect, but I stopped there so its all good.. Hope everyone is good and I havnt killed the thread :D

You'll learn Milky that it's better to pawn the cake off on others as quick as possible,ha ha!!! If you feel it's gonna sabotage you,yeah pop it in the bin.

I've been lousey this week, choc-fest,I have 5,yes
5 syns left till Tues when my new week stars!!!

Aw he'd be heartbroken if I threw his birthday cake away! Lol

Cor that's a challenge and a half that is having 5 syns til Tuesday! Lol good luck, keep track and see how little you can do?

Aw he'd be heartbroken if I threw his birthday cake away! Lol Cor that's a challenge and a half that is having 5 syns til Tuesday! Lol good luck, keep track and see how little you can do?

I'm bloody hopeless,me own fault,I do this at least once a month,blaming it on hormones,well that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it :)

Invite people round for a cuppa or take it to the grandparents & dish it out,don't 4get the candles for a quick re-light!!

I cut Baby-Issy's cake up & they took it to school in their lunch boxes,extra for friends,even hubby took some into work coz I knew I'd scoff the lot :)

Any lovely weekend plans??

I'm housebound,hubby had to go into work,his car has a puncture so he's taken mine.

I did 7 hours worth of shopping today with a 4 year old and a grumpy other half..and I didn't buy a single thing for myself but still spent far too much :(

And ikea is eeeeevil!

Now I've had dominos and I'm not even guilty!

Hi guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday? Been car shopping this weekend got my heart set on a Fiat 500:character00182:. Totally impractical I know but I just love them :heartpump: have stayed on plan and hope that scales will show a loss tomorrow morning :scale: planning on having beef stew today, bit of winter warming is needed x also was reading the thread on syn banking, I do remember when I was an online member back in 2009 they were using that method but I suppose in order for it to be successful you would have to be really self disciplined with your syn intake. But it's always an option to use for upcoming events like nights out or Xmas.

Good Monday morning peeps! :D even though it's grey and wet outside, it's still a good day! Lost 3lb today bringing my Stats up to 2 stone lost to date. :D so happy:bliss:. Sending out my loser vibes to everyone this week! :vibes::vibes: xxx

Hi guys not been on for a while been poorly but back to health now not surprisingly i sts this week well done Sijack 2 stone off is amazing:party0011: good luck for a fab wee everyone x

Hi guys not been on for a while been poorly but back to health now not surprisingly i sts this week well done Sijack 2 stone off is amazing:party0011: good luck for a fab wee everyone x

Thanks MMSP! sorry to hear that you've been unwell :patback: it's that time of year I suppose. The main thing is that you didn't gain :) and your sticking with the plan xxx Are you still enjoying it?

Good Monday morning peeps! :D even though it's grey and wet outside, it's still a good day! Lost 3lb today bringing my Stats up to 2 stone lost to date. :D so happy:bliss:. Sending out my loser vibes to everyone this week! :vibes::vibes: xxx

:wow::wow::wow:Well done Sijack, you've broke into your final stone, you could be a target babe for Xmas :109:

I'm dreading group this week after me choc-fest, hubby is home early so might get to go to the earlier group & get it over with as soon as possible :booboo::sign0007::17729::17729::17729::17729::17729:

Hi guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday? Been car shopping this weekend got my heart set on a Fiat 500:character00182:. Totally impractical I know but I just love them :heartpump: have stayed on plan and hope that scales will show a loss tomorrow morning :scale: planning on having beef stew today, bit of winter warming is needed x also was reading the thread on syn banking, I do remember when I was an online member back in 2009 they were using that method but I suppose in order for it to be successful you would have to be really self disciplined with your syn intake. But it's always an option to use for upcoming events like nights out or Xmas.

Soooo did you cave & get the fiat 500?? So cute, especially the old ones.

Thanx guys yeah am still on plan and still really enjoying it try to keep my syns for a curly wurly at night when kids are in bed good luck for tonight Issy

Soooo did you cave & get the fiat 500?? So cute, especially the old ones.

well still thinking about it! I have seen one and hopefully can get over there tonight for a little test drive.:7600: will keep you posted. I really do hope that I can reach target for xmas! that would be great as long as I don't have too many STS weeks I should do. The best of luck this evening Issy hopefully it not as bad as you think, we all break out at some point it's allowed. :rolleyes: xxx

I went & faced the music ladies & I'm up a lb which isn't at all bad considering I musta scoffed the weight of a small child in chocolate last week :17729:

I'm all fired up to have a goodish week, I do have a wedding to go to at the weekend so I'm gonna try & be good in the run up & after & just enjoy the day!!

I went & faced the music ladies & I'm up a lb which isn't at all bad considering I musta scoffed the weight of a small child in chocolate last week :17729:

I'm all fired up to have a goodish week, I do have a wedding to go to at the weekend so I'm gonna try & be good in the run up & after & just enjoy the day!!

Hey Issy! Well done for only putting on a lb :D no damage done you will lose that and more with no problem. You're so in tune with the plan now :) put it out of your mind and look forward to the wedding :D you are doing amazingly my friend just keep posting and staying positive xx :hug99:

Back