Hello :)

Hey Issy! Well done for only putting on a lb :D no damage done you will lose that and more with no problem. You're so in tune with the plan now :) put it out of your mind and look forward to the wedding :D you are doing amazingly my friend just keep posting and staying positive xx :hug99:

sijack you sound so happy and positive and energetic...let's swap places!!

I Lost last weeks 2lb, so right now my sw book pretty much shows +2-2+2-2....etc etc! Have a night out planned for Friday and a size 12 dress I haven't tried on yet so will be on best behaviour til Friday, even if I don't lose any it always makes me feel better knowing I've been good and gives me a bit of confidence..

Issy, it sounds like that lb on was worth it! And it also sounds like it's not made u lose ure ummph so good going, it'll be back off in no time x

And hope you are feeling better mmsp, sucks being poorly :(

sijack you sound so happy and positive and energetic...let's swap places!!

I Lost last weeks 2lb, so right now my sw book pretty much shows +2-2+2-2....etc etc! Have a night out planned for Friday and a size 12 dress I haven't tried on yet so will be on best behaviour til Friday, even if I don't lose any it always makes me feel better knowing I've been good and gives me a bit of confidence..

Issy, it sounds like that lb on was worth it! And it also sounds like it's not made u lose ure ummph so good going, it'll be back off in no time x

And hope you are feeling better mmsp, sucks being poorly :(

Thanks Milky feeling really good these days! lots of changes happening :D inside and out. xx Was thinking how far we have all come from when we started this thread and before it was all fingers crossed and now it's I know just how to fix that! SW is a way of life and it allows you to eat like the rest of the world ie sometimes you have a blow out but that doesn't matter because it's so easy to get back on track. We've all had summer hols and not one of us has thrown in the towel which is proof of how easy this eating plan is.:bighug:xx

Right I'm now a proud owner of a fiat 500!!!!!! :character00182::7600: I'm so excited!!!!! Xxx just room enough for a passenger and maybe 2 hobbits xxxxxx :D

Hiya Issy

It's a sage green! Haven't given it a name yet thought we could get to know each other first. :drivesaint00::trafficlight: how's your day going? Had the most wonderful dinner fried egg and sw chips which were coated with steak seasoning really yummy x :eat:

Hiya Issy It's a sage green! Haven't given it a name yet thought we could get to know each other first. :drivesaint00::trafficlight: how's your day going? Had the most wonderful dinner fried egg and sw chips which were coated with steak seasoning really yummy x :eat:

Oh a lovely Xmassy color!! Having a good week so far,eating loads & not many syns,lots of fruit.Had a sneaky morning weigh-in & the scales were very kind to me ha ha.

Your dinner sounds fab,what seasoning did you use? Aldi has some lovely ones at the moment,had it on my steak & chips last nite.

Oh a lovely Xmassy color!! Having a good week so far,eating loads & not many syns,lots of fruit.Had a sneaky morning weigh-in & the scales were very kind to me ha ha.

Your dinner sounds fab,what seasoning did you use? Aldi has some lovely ones at the moment,had it on my steak & chips last nite.

I'm so pleased you're having a better week this week x seasoning was Bart seasoning it has just the right amount of spice x thought I might try out Parmesan chips next time x :D

:woohoo: Milky! that's fantastic news!! :D It's gonna be a good week for you! Hope you had a great weekend? I lost 1lb this week but that's just the way it goes my body just wants to creep towards the finishing line :rolleyes: good luck to all this week! xxx

No my weekend was poo, went out Friday night and spent the whole weekend hung over..that's probably the only reason I lost so much coz I could barely eat for the room still spinning! :D

how ow is your lovely new car? X x

oh no! I hate feeling like that! Hope it was worth it though? :drunk: Haven't got it yet gotta wait a couple of weeks :( but hopefully it's gonna be worth the wait ;) Kinda glad in a way as the winds in my corner of the country were still pretty strong on Monday morning! How about where you are much damage??

Lots of trees down but no serious damage at all luckily, a few people were missing a tile here and there but in the grand scheme of things we were spared..

Oh boo to waiting for your car, and well done on the lb loss, that's the best loss of all IMO, get that chin up and be proud!

I've just had a look and worked out 8 more weigh days before Xmas! - I'm on my eye pad and not figured out how to the the wide eyed open mouthed kill me now icon!

Pumpkin-Crows-Scarecrows-Houses-Windmills-Halloween-Wallpaper.jpg

happy halloween all!!!!!! Xxxx

Hello ladies!!

Did y'all have a Happy Halloween!!! I've been off plan since last week, started back this morning, aiming for a STS on Monday after all the carnage. Avoiding all the kids sweets from trick treating last nite.:D

I'm really struggling this week, know what I should be doing and plan to do it, then it comes down to it and I just don't feel like being good and want to pig out on anything I can get my hands on...

I'm really struggling this week, know what I should be doing and plan to do it, then it comes down to it and I just don't feel like being good and want to pig out on anything I can get my hands on...

Am fighting the same urge here Milky & I've only started back today, have been eating rubbish all week. I think I might go to bed early to avoid the munchies!!

Back