Hello :)

I know,what is it with the self sabotage.I stayed up watching telly even though I was tired & ate into the kids Halloween haul,lost count of mini bars,disgusted with myself. :(

Aww don't feel like that, we all have pants weeks- it's just awful timing when it's Halloween and there are sweets EVERYWHERE!!

I shouldn't have but I've given up til Monday and had wine and pizzahut with the girls last night and having KFC tonight as partner feels like I only fall off the wagon when he's not there... Helpful!

I find it a lot better on myself if I actively chose to give up than fail over and over..

Hey all! Must be the week for it, we all seem to under the same spell!!!!!! Oh well my plan of action is that I am going to change my weigh in day to Tuesday and try to regain what I know I have put on over the weekend. :break_diet: x no matter next week is a new week and watever happened over Halloween week stays in Halloween week!!!! Lol xxxx :sign0151:

Hey all! Must be the week for it, we all seem to under the same spell!!!!!! Oh well my plan of action is that I am going to change my weigh in day to Tuesday and try to regain what I know I have put on over the weekend. :break_diet: x no matter next week is a new week and watever happened over Halloween week stays in Halloween week!!!! Lol xxxx :sign0151:

Exactly hitting the reset button tomorrow... Just praying it's out of my system! Have a stack of fruit to work my way through Before it goes off as I haven't touched any since I bought it on Thursday!

X

Exactly hitting the reset button tomorrow... Just praying it's out of my system! Have a stack of fruit to work my way through Before it goes off as I haven't touched any since I bought it on Thursday!

X

Haha! You go girl :girlpower: whatever the outcome good or bad we can now safely say that it's out of our system and move on! Xxx here's to a very positive and successful week girls! Xxx

..... So weighed in this morning and it's saying +5!!!! I know I've been naughty but that's a bit excessive! Hoping I'm just having a heavy day and might do a recount tomo morning... Otherwise that so wasn't worth it! X

..... So weighed in this morning and it's saying +5!!!! I know I've been naughty but that's a bit excessive! Hoping I'm just having a heavy day and might do a recount tomo morning... Otherwise that so wasn't worth it! X

I think that might be weekend 'bloat' as I call it. Tomorrow will show a better result hun xx

I demand a "reweigh", Monday is a lousy weigh-in day coz of the weekend overload. After a good :sick0019: you could easily be down a couple of lbs:D

I'm actually looking forward to weigh-in tonight to get it over with & hit "restart". I'm not even bothering to have a sneaky home weigh-in.

Did a healthy shop, gonna plan a few meals.

Have you ever used soya mince??? I only tried it this weekend & think I'll use it again, be great for greendays. I got it in tesco beside the lentils & stuff, it's dry flaky stuff, be great for mince dishes, chillis, bolognese.

I demand a "reweigh", Monday is a lousy weigh-in day coz of the weekend overload. After a good :sick0019: you could easily be down a couple of lbs:D

I'm actually looking forward to weigh-in tonight to get it over with & hit "restart". I'm not even bothering to have a sneaky home weigh-in.

Did a healthy shop, gonna plan a few meals.

Have you ever used soya mince??? I only tried it this weekend & think I'll use it again, be great for greendays. I got it in tesco beside the lentils & stuff, it's dry flaky stuff, be great for mince dishes, chillis, bolognese.

Ha ha!!! well may I suggest eating a scan cake to help? :sick0019::sign0131: warning don't travel too far from amenities ;) x I have tried soya mince it's ok but I found that I had to put a little more effort into the seasoning as it can taste a little bland.

Ha ha!!! well may I suggest eating a scan cake to help? :sick0019::sign0131: warning don't travel too far from amenities ;) x I have tried soya mince it's ok but I found that I had to put a little more effort into the seasoning as it can taste a little bland.

Oh I peri peri the bejaysus outta the soya mince so tasted quite good.

I still have not tried the scanbran cake, have some in the cupboard, how do you do your's Sijack???

Oh I peri peri the bejaysus outta the soya mince so tasted quite good.

I still have not tried the scanbran cake, have some in the cupboard, how do you do your's Sijack???

OK liking the sound of that? but not sure what it is? :D

I've found that the below mix works with me. All the mixes seem to soak the scan bran in a little hot water but I find that once you have added the eggs and yogurt it has a soggy bottom to it when cooked...maybe I'm just not cooking it for long enough but hey if you don't mind a soggy bottom then soak the scan bran :giggle:

the below is my fave one to cook but I thought I would try a choc orange one this weekend using orange flavouring essence and tangerine Muller yog.

Sijack's ScanBran cake ;)

(basic mix)
3 eggs
4-5 scanbran biscuits (blended to a powder consistency)
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 table spoons sweetener
1 pot of fat free yogurt of choice

Choc Blueberry cake
6 tsp of options Belgium choc drink
small punnet of blueberries
shape 0% yog (blackberry)

pour mix into a silicone container and full power microwave for 7-10 mins depending on cooking levels.

OK liking the sound of that? but not sure what it is? :D I've found that the below mix works with me. All the mixes seem to soak the scan bran in a little hot water but I find that once you have added the eggs and yogurt it has a soggy bottom to it when cooked...maybe I'm just not cooking it for long enough but hey if you don't mind a soggy bottom then soak the scan bran :giggle: the below is my fave one to cook but I thought I would try a choc orange one this weekend using orange flavouring essence and tangerine Muller yog. Sijack's ScanBran cake ;) (basic mix) 3 eggs 4-5 scanbran biscuits (blended to a powder consistency) 1/2 tsp baking powder 3 table spoons sweetener 1 pot of fat free yogurt of choice Choc Blueberry cake 6 tsp of options Belgium choc drink small punnet of blueberries shape 0% yog (blackberry) pour mix into a silicone container and full power microwave for 7-10 mins depending on cooking levels.

Peri peri is just a version of chili sauce & it's virtually syn free.Its the stuff they use in Nando's.

So would you count the scan cake as free,using your HeB, have oj essence & muller yogurts so I'll give it a whirl. I think the thing that's been putting me off was using the microwave,I only ever use it to heat stuff, dubious bout cooking cake in it :)

Peri peri is just a version of chili sauce & it's virtually syn free.Its the stuff they use in Nando's.

So would you count the scan cake as free,using your HeB, have oj essence & muller yogurts so I'll give it a whirl. I think the thing that's been putting me off was using the microwave,I only ever use it to heat stuff, dubious bout cooking cake in it :)

Oh right will look it up!

scan bran cake - yes the basic mix is free if you use you're Hexb. you will need to syn things like options choc and any fruit as (cooked). but go ahead anything that takes 20 seconds to knock up should go in the microwave. I have tried cooking it in the oven as well the only difference is that you have to wait longer to eat it!!!! :gimi: enjoy and let me know how your mix turned out? xxx

Hello again,

Yes def going to weigh again in the morning, not expecting miracles but hopefully it's not 5lb gain for last week!

I still haven't tried that scan bran stuff.. Is it exclusive to the meetings or can u get it in the shops? Don't go to the meetings any more ( thinking maybe I should do! ) there seems to be loads u can do with it!

Good luck for your weigh in ladies! X.

Ok so I went to the early group, desperate as I was to get weighed asap, even dragged the poor kids with me, set them up in the corner & they did their homework.

Anyways I was only up 2lbs, I say only as I was/am expecting more, so gonna have to stay good for the rest of the week (counteract all the chocolate).

I've loaded up the fruit bowl & chopped up 2 melons, I'm going cold turkey on the chocolate for awhile.

You can get scan bran in Holland & Barrett Milky, or amazon, some people swear by it. Gonna try a cake tomorrow :)

Hello again,

Yes def going to weigh again in the morning, not expecting miracles but hopefully it's not 5lb gain for last week!

I still haven't tried that scan bran stuff.. Is it exclusive to the meetings or can u get it in the shops? Don't go to the meetings any more ( thinking maybe I should do! ) there seems to be loads u can do with it!

Good luck for your weigh in ladies! X.

Right it's settled Tuesday official WI day then! Can't spend all weekend worried about the outcome on Monday x especially in the winter time :winter_brr: I need my hot comfort food xxxx. You should so try scanbran i find that it helps me with my sweet cravings x so many different flavours to try x I've even tried toffee and curly w before xxx good luck tomorrow Milky x

Ok so I went to the early group, desperate as I was to get weighed asap, even dragged the poor kids with me, set them up in the corner & they did their homework.

Anyways I was only up 2lbs, I say only as I was/am expecting more, so gonna have to stay good for the rest of the week (counteract all the chocolate).

I've loaded up the fruit bowl & chopped up 2 melons, I'm going cold turkey on the chocolate for awhile.

You can get scan bran in Holland & Barrett Milky, or amazon, some people swear by it. Gonna try a cake tomorrow :)

Not bad going! Only 2lb up you'll take that off in no time Issy xxx good luck with the cake xx

Morning, so I did a reweigh... Up 4... At least it's not 5 but last week was so not worth it..

So looks like we're all fully motivated this week!

Good going on only putting on 2lb, sijack is right that will come of in no time x x

Good luck for us all

Ps I'm def trying the cake during the week!

OK Tuesday's work for me, scales say I have lost 2lb phew!! :cool: was really good yesterday had chicken salad with extra light mayo & total yogurt mix ontop in my lunch box and later had a small bowl of lamb stew.

See Milky, better result on Tuesday. 4 sounds so much better than 5. :D what type of cake do you think you'll go for? xx

Have another sneaky Friday weigh-in & it'll surely be lower Milky!!

2lbs down Sijack, you're flying it, not too far away from target for you.

I've keep my HeB to try out the cake later I shall report back on whether I have a soggy bottom or not:D

Had fruit for brekkie & veg loaded omlette for lunch. Also went on a long walk, so feeling good;)

Quick question for you.........

I put the aldi chorizo through the "syns calculator" on the SW website, as it's not listed in the directory & I really can't get me head around 100g being only 6syns as it says in the book, anyway the 170g pack is coming up at 27syns for the whole pack, which I feel more comfortable with. It's spread over 5 portions, so about 5.5syns each, so well worth it.

I had asked at group about this & the answer I got was very vague, it was a temp consultant, mine was on a weeks holidays, I meant to ask her again this week, I'll put the packaging in with my book & ask her to clarify it next week.:gen147:

What do you think, go with the calculator or the generic 6syns per 100g?? Confused :hmm:

Back