Hello :)

I'm totally converted to scan bran cake,'twas luvverly with my cuppa. Got 3 portions out of it,topped it with choc mousse,which went abit runny,will try choc philly next time :)

Attachments

• image-1857679189.jpg
    image-1857679189.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 36
I'm totally converted to scan bran cake,'twas luvverly with my cuppa. Got 3 portions out of it,topped it with choc mousse,which went abit runny,will try choc philly next time :)

:wow:
Issy that looks amazing !!!!!!! Welcome to the scanbran club!!! So tell me how's your bottom? Xxxx:massmoon: lol

:wow:
Issy that looks amazing !!!!!!! Welcome to the scanbran club!!! So tell me how's your bottom? Xxxx lol

Well I've just had my second slice, this time topped with Choc Philly, lush!! & yes it had a "soggy" bottom :massmoon: , was afraid to overcook it, had it in 8.5mins, have to say I was dubious of the gloopy mix but:wow:

Well I've just had my second slice, this time topped with Choc Philly, lush!! & yes it had a "soggy" bottom :massmoon: , was afraid to overcook it, had it in 8.5mins, have to say I was dubious of the gloopy mix but:wow:

it does hit the spot though doesn't it! keep meaning to try quark mix with vanilla essence and sweetener as a topping but I just eat it too fast! :17729:xxx Made slimming world mushroom soup last night, got a flask full today. It's free on green and only 1.5 on original.xxx

it does hit the spot though doesn't it! keep meaning to try quark mix with vanilla essence and sweetener as a topping but I just eat it too fast! :17729:xxx Made slimming world mushroom soup last night, got a flask full today. It's free on green and only 1.5 on original.xxx

I've signed up for a subscription on Amazon I loved it that much :D Yeah quark or maybe that free fromage free sweetened be a lovely sweet synfree topping.

Oh whadya put in your soup?? Tis the weather for it, brrrrr outside:winter_brr:

potato, mushrooms, parsley onion and fromage frais, with oxo veg stock maybe added a little too much parsley recipe said six table spoons but just chopped up a big pot and chucked it in at the end ;) made 2.5 pints so will last a couple of days! x Bought a quorn cottage pie (really tasty) for later I think it's no more than 5 syns may need to check, but it's definitely on my safe food list.

Last edited:
Ooooh so what dishes have you planned??

That's where u guys come in!! :D

Right now I've got in there carrots potatoes and parsnips with onions and a veg stock, figured I'd blend it a bit when it's done and hope for the best.. I can barely cook and tend to end up messing up a lot of the time!

I realised today that I can't actually cut up an onion, usually I buy bags of it ready chopped and freeze it but today I thought I'd start all fresh ... Won't be doing that again!

I made my 2nd scan bran cake,I flipped it over for the last 1.5mins & the bottom was less soggy. It's been great with a cuppa & helping with me choc cravings.

Though I will admit to munching quite a few mini bars from the quickly diminishing Halloween stash but I synned the lot & I'm comfortly within my syns but come Monday weigh-in there will be none left, 105syns will be well gone :)

Having a lazy weekend,just gonna lounge round with the kids. Hope you're all having a luvverly weekend ;)

I made my 2nd scan bran cake,I flipped it over for the last 1.5mins & the bottom was less soggy. It's been great with a cuppa & helping with me choc cravings.

Though I will admit to munching quite a few mini bars from the quickly diminishing Halloween stash but I synned the lot & I'm comfortly within my syns but come Monday weigh-in there will be none left, 105syns will be well gone :)

Having a lazy weekend,just gonna lounge round with the kids. Hope you're all having a luvverly weekend ;)

What favour cake did you make? I bought some caramel flavouring to go in one of mine. Well went out this morning and picked up my car, looks like a nice day tomorrow so will take it out for a nice little run :D xxx

What favour cake did you make? I bought some caramel flavouring to go in one of mine. Well went out this morning and picked up my car, looks like a nice day tomorrow so will take it out for a nice little run :D xxx

I made the same one again, with the coconut choc sprinkle muller light, with the choc philly on top, it's kinda like a bounty bar cake :)

Well that's what it tell myself lol ;) Let me know how your caramel turns out.

Oh lovely you got your car, enjoy the run round!!

Back