Hello :)

Just eaten choc and orange scan bran cake with choc philly topping do not feel guilty.....well not much! :devilangel: x hope you all had a wonderful weekend? Xxx

Is that just orange essence you use Sijack?How much do you put in?Do you still use a yogurt,was gonna make one later.

Is that just orange essence you use Sijack?How much do you put in?Do you still use a yogurt,was gonna make one later.

Hi Issy yes used orange essence just a splash really mixed with a muller mandarin yog plus options drinking choc 6 x tsp and new discovery thank to you choc philly topping omg that is delicious :drool: that's why I was feeling so guilty totally over synod over the weekend! But hey got to be done now and again right xxxxx lol

Hi Issy yes used orange essence just a splash really mixed with a muller mandarin yog plus options drinking choc 6 x tsp and new discovery thank to you choc philly topping omg that is delicious :drool: that's why I was feeling so guilty totally over synod over the weekend! But hey got to be done now and again right xxxxx lol

Oh I'll try this, only have vanilla or coconut muller, never even seen a mandarin one, I have the orange choc options in stock,so hopefully it'll be nice. The choc philly is actually lovely, one of those weird combo products, chocolate & cheese, you only need abit for a good choc hit :D

Oh I'll try this, only have vanilla or coconut muller, never even seen a mandarin one, I have the orange choc options in stock,so hopefully it'll be nice. The choc philly is actually lovely, one of those weird combo products, chocolate & cheese, you only need abit for a good choc hit :D

If you can you have to try it xx it tastes just like Terry's choc orange that's if you like that sort of thing. Bought toffee muller and I'm gonna try the caramel flavouring with it x still think using the dry scan bran is the way to go though but just 4 and 3 eggs xx hate that soggy bottom texture with the soaked one x

Made this soup tonight free on all days

Slimming world butternut squash soup

Ingredients

1x medium butternut squash wedged
1 small potato quartered
1 onion roughly chopped
2 cloves garlic crushed
900ml of veg stock
S & P
Fry light

Serve with fresh Tyne

Method
Spray large pan with fry light chop onion and fry on low heat for 2 mins
Add squash and potato and fry on medium heat for 2 mins
Add garlic and stock and simmer for 25 mins or until soft
Add salt and pepper to taste
Blend with hand blender until smooth

Afternoon All!!! :break_diet:doing the walk of shame this morning girls! gained 1lb.....but so worth it!!!! :D got my soup in my flask and starting the day as I mean to go on! hope everyone is great today! xxx

Yep defonately 4 x scan bran and 3 eggs mix had caramel essence and toffee muller yog with choc Philly topping very very nice xxxx has to be said x

Two major developments..........

1. I am now the PROUD owner of a slowcooker :eat: It's yet to make it out of the box, dying to use it, gonna try your recipe Sijack, it's an early birthday prezzie to myself :bday: which is not for another month but as I was smug from finishing my Xmas shopping, I felt entitled & indulged. It's a basic one from Argooose.

2. I do not own a food processor so I was using the hot water method to break up my scan bran, instead I got out a pestle & mortar, took me aggggeeesss but I ground them devils down (think this might count towards body magic:D), I have now got my 1st non-soggy bottom scan bran cake :massmoon:

Woop Woop for slow cookers!

I've just eaten the biggest bowl of veg soup, well it was more just blended veg as was a frozen portion of soup which didn't look a lot so added lots of extra veg and blended, but couldn't taste the soup anymore!! I should not be allowed to cook! X

Two major developments..........

1. I am now the PROUD owner of a slowcooker :eat: It's yet to make it out of the box, dying to use it, gonna try your recipe Sijack, it's an early birthday prezzie to myself :bday: which is not for another month but as I was smug from finishing my Xmas shopping, I felt entitled & indulged. It's a basic one from Argooose.
2. I do not own a food processor so I was using the hot water method to break up my scan bran, instead I got out a pestle & mortar, took me aggggeeesss but I ground them devils down (think this might count towards body magic:D), I have now got my 1st non-soggy bottom scan bran cake :massmoon:

Yeah baby!!!! Congrats to you and the new arrival :D:cool: so hey how was the non soggy bottom version then? Xxx

Woop Woop for slow cookers!

I've just eaten the biggest bowl of veg soup, well it was more just blended veg as was a frozen portion of soup which didn't look a lot so added lots of extra veg and blended, but couldn't taste the soup anymore!! I should not be allowed to cook! X

Keep going Milky try the sweet potato one it's so quick and easy x really no skill needed. I've got a pea basil and mint soup recipe if you're interested? Again no skill needed just chuck it all in and blend ;) xxxx

Yes please! Xx

Just for you xx

Minted Pea & Basil Soup

Ingredients
3 large shallots finely chopped
1 garlic clove finely chopped
4 tblsp chopped basil
4 tblsp chopped mint
852ml/1 1/2 pt veg stock
511g/1lb 2oz frozen peas
S & P
Fat free natural yogurt to serve

Method

Place shallots in a medium saucepan with garlic chopped herbs. Pour over the stock bring to the boil, cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 mins or until shallots are tender

Add peas and bring back to the boil and cook for 5 mins. Season well to taste.

Blend in a food mixer or with hand blender.

Serve with a swirl of yogurt.

Free on green/ extra easy days xx
5 1/2 syns original

Enjoy xxxxx :D

Thank you muchly!

I've just had homemade burger and sw chips complete with bacon cheese and onions and it was all free, can't argue with that!

Tomorrow I will be doing a potato and pea soup in the slow cooker which I'm looking forward to, finally get my butt in gear! Xx

Thank you muchly!

I've just had homemade burger and sw chips complete with bacon cheese and onions and it was all free, can't argue with that!

Tomorrow I will be doing a potato and pea soup in the slow cooker which I'm looking forward to, finally get my butt in gear! Xx

Sounds good! How's the crunch going? Made a choc and banana custard scanbran cake today not a bad mix. Have you tried making one yet? X

Hope everyone has had a great weekend? Xx

No I haven't got round to scan bran cakes yet, it's on my list though!

I've been having a search about on here for choccy fixes and best way to get as much as poss out of the daily syns, planning on melting choc and dipping fruit in and a chocolate options in fat free yog supposedly hits the spot too.. Bearing that in mind when I go shopping during the week

My pea soup went crap, recipe said to add garlic but it was so overpowering I ended up binning it after my attempts to fix it didn't work, huff.

Not weighing in the morning so another week to work on the scales.... My crunch plan hasn't had any crunches yet! I'm so terrible! Just don't know where the time has been going, hopefully this week will be much better xx

No I haven't got round to scan bran cakes yet, it's on my list though! I've been having a search about on here for choccy fixes and best way to get as much as poss out of the daily syns, planning on melting choc and dipping fruit in and a chocolate options in fat free yog supposedly hits the spot too.. Bearing that in mind when I go shopping during the week My pea soup went crap, recipe said to add garlic but it was so overpowering I ended up binning it after my attempts to fix it didn't work, huff. Not weighing in the morning so another week to work on the scales.... My crunch plan hasn't had any crunches yet! I'm so terrible! Just don't know where the time has been going, hopefully this week will be much better xx

Oh try the scan bran cake even once Milky,I slice it into 6 fingers & thinly spread the top with choc philly,very filling & a nice choc hit.Cake is free using your HeB,so just syn philly,which I've forgotten the syns of but it's good value.

Well I was up a lb this week & just soooo fed up with the yoyoing I thought I'd pack it in,but I'm paid up till end of Dec so I went this week but consultant knew by me & had a nice chat,she even sent me a txt to encourage me today.So me plan is to try maintain (or preferably lose a bit) till New Year then give it 100% in January when there's no distractions.

Slow cooker still not made it outta the box,I really need to christen it:)

Well I was up a lb this week & just soooo fed up with the yoyoing I thought I'd pack it in,but I'm paid up till end of Dec so I went this week but consultant knew by me & had a nice chat,she even sent me a txt to encourage me today.So me plan is to try maintain (or preferably lose a bit) till New Year then give it 100% in January when there's no distractions.

Slow cooker still not made it outta the box,I really need to christen it:)

I totally understand how you feel Issy I don't know what's going on I just don't seem to be able to get on track!!! But the fact is that we can't give up we just need to focus and maybe look back on what worked in the past. Christmas is coming and undoubtedly we will gain. Find that I am yo-yo ing or staying static. It's so frustrating :mad: stick with it, it will work out in the end we will all get to target it may take longer than we thought but at least we are all learning along the way! xxxx

Back