Hello :)

I'm up 1.5lb ... That makes it a full 7.5lb I've put back on in the last couple of months.

I think there is a lot of fat fairies running around at night whispering the word chocolate in our ears whilst we're sleeping!

I'm up 1.5lb ... That makes it a full 7.5lb I've put back on in the last couple of months. I think there is a lot of fat fairies running around at night whispering the word chocolate in our ears whilst we're sleeping!

I'm down 1lb but in the last 8weeks I've yoyo'd that much that I've only knocked off 2.5lbs. Not sure if it's the time of year or what but just can't seem to get it together at all.

I reckon if we can just maintain-ish over December than go mad at it in January,well that's my plan :);) Whether it'll work is another story!!

That's fantastic if u still lost when you are feeling crap, don't give up I'm willing you to battle through it, Go Issy!

I've had a chat with a friend today and decided 2 things,

1- I'm now 11st3.5 so aiming to lose 4lb to see in the new year in the 10st bracket.

2- I'm going to have one last go at it this week and if I fail I'm not going to think about it again until the 1st Jan when I'm going to pull out the stops.(fed up with the feeling of failure so a break would be nice)

So excluding today as I've had scones and choccy(had a awful day and felt I deserved it)

I've told my partner to be strict with me and explained gaining half a stone makes me really really sad so he's behind me now which he wasn't fussed before so hopefully that might make a difference!

I really don't want I give up, I do the meal plans and talk the talk but when it gets to half hour before meal times I just don't want veg soup, I want pizza! :D

How did u get on with weigh in yday sijack?

And how is your week going motivation wise Issy?

I'm on day 2 of no syns, though I feel an early night is in order to keep it that way! :D

Happy mid week to everyone!

How did u get on with weigh in yday sijack? And how is your week going motivation wise Issy? I'm on day 2 of no syns, though I feel an early night is in order to keep it that way! :D Happy mid week to everyone!

Hiya Milky,I'm trying to do the same,no syns in prep for the weekend & the Xmas party.So far so good.

Sometimes an early nite is the only way when I'm feeling the munchies.

I'm the same sick of the guilts & failure so I reckon January will be my time to kick a$$.You're nearer your target so be harder for you,me fingers are crossed for you breaking the 10's barrier,give it socks this week ;)

Hiya Milky,I'm trying to do the same,no syns in prep for the weekend & the Xmas party.So far so good.

I'm the same sick of the guilts & failure so I reckon January will be my time to kick a$$.You're nearer your target so be harder for you,me fingers are crossed for you breaking the 10's barrier,give it socks this week ;)
Hi guys feeling very embarrassed but lost 5lb this week...total shock!

I feel like something has changed this week, we can do it! Woooooo! X

Well, I am mega chuffed - I weighed myself both yesterday and this morning(to double check) and its -3.5, I've got a feeling Monday must have had a bit of post time of the month weight added on which has passed now so yeah woo!

We all got given a pack of chocs for the xmas tree at work today so I've ruined my syn free week :sign0007: hoping to have a good weekend and keep that 3.5 off till monday to make it official!

Well, I am mega chuffed - I weighed myself both yesterday and this morning(to double check) and its -3.5, I've got a feeling Monday must have had a bit of post time of the month weight added on which has passed now so yeah woo! We all got given a pack of chocs for the xmas tree at work today so I've ruined my syn free week :sign0007: hoping to have a good weekend and keep that 3.5 off till monday to make it official!

Great news Milky,well done you :) oh keep it off for Monday ;)

Well I jinxed myself by putting that down here and my halo fell right off! I had the most amazing pint of beer yday, soooo good, except that led to a takeaway.

Tomo will not be as good as I was hoping! :D Not going to chuck the towel in as long as I don't actually put on. Got veg soup today and hoping the scrubbing of my house counts as exercise and burns some calls off

How is everyone's weekend? X

Weighed in and sts, disappointed and relieved at the same time!

Have a family Xmas get together on sat so planning on as little syns as pos this week to balance it out.

Good luck for your weigh ins! Xx

Well at least you stayed the same Milky,I'm up a lb AGAIN,I'm like a yoyo.

We've all been sick with stomach bugs here.Missed the Xmas party the weekend,kids were gutted,I'll make it up to them this weekend.

Howse the weather there now?

Hi guy how you all doing! Scales tell me that I STS this week. Would have been nice to reach target by Xmas but don't know if that's going to happen! There's so much temptation around.

Well I'm up AGAIN this week, 1.5lb, even though I've had a tummy bug 3 times in the space of a week:sign0137::9529:

Consultant reckons my body went into starvation mode, hmmm nothing to do with the rubbish I ate in between bouts of sickness. I've lost the will Sijack, just gonna try limit the damage till New Year & restart.

I've made a spanish chicken stew in the slow cooker, 1st attempt, hope its edible!!

Well I'm up AGAIN this week, 1.5lb, even though I've had a tummy bug 3 times in the space of a week:sign0137::9529:

Consultant reckons my body went into starvation mode, hmmm nothing to do with the rubbish I ate in between bouts of sickness. I've lost the will Sijack, just gonna try limit the damage till New Year & restart.

I've made a spanish chicken stew in the slow cooker, 1st attempt, hope its edible!!

Give yourself a break Issy don't forget that at this time of year it's natural to put on weight, you got to be some kind of Saint to be able to get through all the supermarket shopping, cooking programs and TV ads that are coming at us 24/7 At least you are yo yo ing and not constantly gaining every week. Stews make a really comforting meal, and for a sweet tooth stick with scanbran cake with choc topping. Just make sure you are full so that you won't be tempted to head for the bad stuff. I have said that come Christmas Eve till Boxing Day I get to pig out on all the things I want. Then it's back on plan. Stay with it my friend you're not failing :hug99:

Merry Xmas! Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas, I have totally given up for last few weeks and will be starting again tomo, till then tho I have a glass of rose in my hand and just sitting down to bubble and squeak followed by the rest of the Xmas choccy! :D

Can't wait to get my butt in gear! Xx

Back