Hello :)

Right then I've weighed in and updated stats, but will stick to my Monday weigh in so I don't get confuddled!

I love I've a whole week off work now :party0038:

Hello Girls, Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas,havnt been on here in ages,have falling splat off the wagon ha,ha :) I'll blame it on the tonsillitis & vertigo I've had for the last 10days,luckily we were at the inlaws for Xmas,so I got to sit back & be looked after. Didn't go mad on the food & had no drink so hoping the scales will be kind but not expecting it. Any interesting prezzies over Xmas? I got some vouchers,too sick to go the sales so I'll wait till the new stock is in & I'm a lickle bit skinnier. I'm sooo looking forward to January & a clean slate;)

Evening Issy, that vertigo is awful so I hear, hope u are over the worst of it xx

Well today was going to be my restart....and I did fab till I saw the £1 selection boxes...and then, well it wasn't pretty!

I'm feeling crap and now starting New Year's Day same as everyone else as it's easier

I got mainly jewellery for Xmas, pandora charms for my bracelet that hasn't turned up yet-bugger! Necklace I'm pretty chuffed with as I would have picked it myself and the partner normally has no clue!

That's good thinking with holding onto the vouchers, I wanted to do a bit on online shopping yday but held back as need bigger sizes ATM, even gone back into my 14s so the muffin top isn't so obvious! Hee hee :D

Evening Issy, that vertigo is awful so I hear, hope u are over the worst of it xx Well today was going to be my restart....and I did fab till I saw the £1 selection boxes...and then, well it wasn't pretty! I'm feeling crap and now starting New Year's Day same as everyone else as it's easier I got mainly jewellery for Xmas, pandora charms for my bracelet that hasn't turned up yet-bugger! Necklace I'm pretty chuffed with as I would have picked it myself and the partner normally has no clue! That's good thinking with holding onto the vouchers, I wanted to do a bit on online shopping yday but held back as need bigger sizes ATM, even gone back into my 14s so the muffin top isn't so obvious! Hee hee :D

Oh I love jewellery,especially pandora,I'm addicted to them,what ones did you get?I started a Disney Chamilia one & planned one charm for every 7lbs,kinda got stagnant after 3,need to restart it,sour me on.

My hubby is a gadjet man,so this year he got me a wireless speaker system so I can play my iTunes & a Ted Baker set from Boots.He broke the no presents rule we had,as we hope to book a little breakaway after Xmas,I fancy going back to Madrid.

We're just home from the inlaws & I opened the only tin of roses in the house,purposely to be rid of it,then I can get back into the zone.Those offers when they sell off all the Xmas treats is a killer,I'm only doing bread & milk shopping till after New Year,coz I'm a sucker for them.

My next weigh-in is on Monday,I'm in one of those "will I try going solo AGAIN" moods,wasn't too successful last time,though last 12weeks going to class have been a disaster,I'm back to the same weight I was at the start of the 12weeks,my own fault admittedly but group isn't working for me,hmmmm what to do.I shall mull it over the weekend,as we finish off the roses ;):)

My bracelet isn't going to be as pretty or coordinated as I was picturing in my head, I got a silver duck, a red charm with hearts on it and some wiggly spacer things... May treat myself to a couple to try and even it out! Love your charm for weight loss idea- not sure I can wait that long though! Lol

I thought the new group u we're going to was more supportive? What part of it isn't working? Just don't give up what ever u do! X

My bracelet isn't going to be as pretty or coordinated as I was picturing in my head, I got a silver duck, a red charm with hearts on it and some wiggly spacer things... May treat myself to a couple to try and even it out! Love your charm for weight loss idea- not sure I can wait that long though! Lol I thought the new group u we're going to was more supportive? What part of it isn't working? Just don't give up what ever u do! X

Oh you might get some charms in the sales,I'm not fussy,I just mix & match them as they catch my eye,sometimes I buy them to represent an occasion or if on my travels to remind me,I've a lot of animals,the kids love them.Im on my 3rd,been collecting them for 7yrs.I'll the girls one each when they're older.

The Group is lovely,it's just me,ha ha my own worst enemy,just feel I wasted the last 12weeks & all that money for nothing.On the plus side at least I didn't get any bigger.I should really go back Monday & start afresh.

Right I went weighed in & am officially half a lb down, so I'm happy :D No one was staying to group which was abit disappointing, it was just a weigh-in & go, I got the new magazine though & I'm gonna read it later with belgian choc options when the kids go to bed.

We're off to stay with my parents for New Years, my mums not feeling well so I've offered to cook, means I can keep it SW for myself ;)

I got a New Diary tody, I know they say there's no need to continue to write a food diary fterthe first 4weeks but I find it helps me to keep track & be accountable.

Howse you lot getting on??

Hello, so my restart starts tomorrow, should have been today but tummy was a little fragile!

Well done you for losing over Xmas, that's some good going!

I'm looking forward to getting back to normal, have done a meal plan and bought a pack of mini notepads to keep one with me and jot down everything that passes my lips-thanks for the tip Issy!

Feeling very organised and hoping to stick fully for a week and maybe I'll see a loss like the 1st week of sw has, if not. Shall still be sticking to it, coz this weight needs to come off! Xx

Hello, so my restart starts tomorrow, should have been today but tummy was a little fragile!

Well done you for losing over Xmas, that's some good going!

I'm looking forward to getting back to normal, have done a meal plan and bought a pack of mini notepads to keep one with me and jot down everything that passes my lips-thanks for the tip Issy!

Feeling very organised and hoping to stick fully for a week and maybe I'll see a loss like the 1st week of sw has, if not. Shall still be sticking to it, coz this weight needs to come off! Xx

Happy New Year :new_year:

Oh hope you're feeling ok soon Milky.

I've had a good food day & started the spanky new diary, motto is "If you bite it, you write it" :eat:

Still have a trip to my sisters to do this weekend, so have to plan & prepare. What meals you got planned??

Oh no I wasn't poorly I was just a weeny bit hung over!

So I've weighed myself, what's done is done and I'm just getting on with it. My body is looking forward to no more crap, and I'm looking forward to not feeling so crap!

Roll on next week for a result!

So does anyone have any mini goals to work towards? I've got no events or holidays til September and need something a bit closer! X

Oh no I wasn't poorly I was just a weeny bit hung over! So I've weighed myself, what's done is done and I'm just getting on with it. My body is looking forward to no more crap, and I'm looking forward to not feeling so crap! Roll on next week for a result! So does anyone have any mini goals to work towards? I've got no events or holidays til September and need something a bit closer! X

I can't handle the after effects of drink anymore,my hangovers wipe me out & last for days,god I'm getting old,ha ha:)

Now if I eat a lot rubbish treats & food,I end up with a food hangover,it's mad,looking 4ward to eating healthy,mad or sad as it sounds.

I have my eldest's communion in May,so 18 weigh-ins & would like to be at 12st,so at 1.5lb a week it's do-able.

Yeah I only had a couple on nye but still felt it the next day!

My day has been good, stuck to syn free lunch and dinner, still got 5 syns left after the butter on my roll, gravy and a fudge bar.. Hoping to have a early night and not use them but still it's too I have them.

How long is realistic to lose 2st? I can't come up with a target date to work my mini targets to! X

Yeah I only had a couple on nye but still felt it the next day! My day has been good, stuck to syn free lunch and dinner, still got 5 syns left after the butter on my roll, gravy and a fudge bar.. Hoping to have a early night and not use them but still it's too I have them. How long is realistic to lose 2st? I can't come up with a target date to work my mini targets to! X

I did a green day today,so I could have extra Hexs.Gonna make scan bran cake later,which will last me over 2 or 3 days,topped with a scrape of choc philly,it'll be nice with a cuppa tea & filling.

I reckon if I aim for 1.5lb a week,which is 6-7.5lbs a month could be do-able.I joined the January Challenge on here to keep me focussed. :)

Spending 4syns on a quorn herb fillet & maybe another 3syns on choc philly. Have a honey dew melon chopped up for telly munchies for later.

Melon! I knew I was missing something from my shop! Ooh I'm jealous, that sounds so refreshing after all the junk food of Xmas!

Well you'd think that wouldn't you but I'm sat here crippled with wind,think I've overdosed on the fruit & veg,ha ha!!!

Melon is my saviour,it's big bulky juicey & sweet,so fills that gap for me.

I'm off to Dublin tomorrow,my sister is taking the girls for a sleepover & to the Bear Factory to spend their Xmas bear bucks.So me & hubby gonna take advantage to go to the cinema & have a meal,this could be my undoing,I can't seem to do "skinny" dining out,ha ha :)

Day 2 of being good...well a restart day 1 as I ate a lotta choccy before bed last night, but only 3 syns today and I'm going to sleep before I eat anything else!

Issy that sounds lovely, hope u have a fab time!

Well Milky had a lovely time,went to see that "last Vegas" film,ate a fair amount of non-SW food but was concious not to over do it.Back home now so back on the wagon.

Baby girl got a One Direction bear & mini-Issy got 3 outfits so both happy with themselves,Bear Factory was packed,the place must make a fortune,it's sooo expensive.

Howse your synning going??

Aw that's good, glad they enjoyed themselves, yeah u could spend so much money In there if u for all the bits and extras talking bits and hearts and what have u. Nightmare!

I've been on my best behaviour all day yday and all day today.. Till I opened the choccy fingers, there's still some left so I found some restraint but feel like I threw it all away :(

Oh well 2mo is another day so won't chuck in the towel just yet! X

Back