Hello :)

Right then ladies, it's the first Monday of the year, time to get my bum in gear!

I've restocked the fridge and ate or gave away the last of the christmas chocolate.

Haven't done a meal plan yet but keeping a note of what I've eaten This week will be sticking to syn free meals as much as I can

Is anyone still on this thread?!

Right then ladies, it's the first Monday of the year, time to get my bum in gear!

I've restocked the fridge and ate or gave away the last of the christmas chocolate.

Haven't done a meal plan yet but keeping a note of what I've eaten This week will be sticking to syn free meals as much as I can

Is anyone still on this thread?!

I'm here as usual :D Sounds like a plan!!

I lost 1lb today so I'm a happy bunny :bunnydance: Think it was all the melon, coz I thought I was heading for a STS, I'm delighted & motivated.

I've made sw beef kebabs for dinner,delish. Today I made syn-free hummus with sliced carrots for later infront of the telly & scan bran cupcakes for my cup of tea moments. Just have to chop my melon & thunderbirds are go :talk017::talk017:

Determined to have a good week this week, have no distractions planned so should be easier to stick to plan.

Mm beef kebabs sound well yummy, I'm feeling full of cold and keep sneezing, can't see me doing my exercise DVD like I was planning, still feeling good food wise so hopefully that's enough xx

Mm beef kebabs sound well yummy, I'm feeling full of cold and keep sneezing, can't see me doing my exercise DVD like I was planning, still feeling good food wise so hopefully that's enough xx

Oh hope you're not getting a dose, there's so many germs flying round, load up on the paracetemol & hot drinks hun.

Beef kebabs were scrummy & have leftovers for lunch for today too. Defrosting chicken casserole for later.

Havn't had brekkie yet, it'll nearly be brunch if I don't get a move on.:D Kids went back to school today so I'm sat supping tea & relishing the silence.

Hello ladies! Happy New Year to you all!! Sorry been off of the radar lately, but bouncing back! Put in a massive 8lb over the Christmas hols and enjoyed every minute of it! X this week scales said that I have lost 5lb so well and truly back on track. :D made chicken chow mien tonight which I will probably be eating for the rest of the week! There's so much of it. :eek: Anyway onwards and downwards ladies xxxxx

Hello ladies! Happy New Year to you all!! Sorry been off of the radar lately, but bouncing back! Put in a massive 8lb over the Christmas hols and enjoyed every minute of it! X this week scales said that I have lost 5lb so well and truly back on track. :D made chicken chow mien tonight which I will probably be eating for the rest of the week! There's so much of it. :eek: Anyway onwards and downwards ladies xxxxx

Ah welcome back Sijack,Happy New Year !!!

Sounds like you're making inroads into your Xmas gain,5lb is a fabulous loss. Love chicken chow mein,might make that tomorrow,you've inspired me :)

Hi guys,

Happy new year sijack! You sound like a complete pro being able to get straight back on it, go you!!

so yeah,I did get poorly, was better today though so went to work and was there 16 mins before the nursery called to say my little monkey was poorly. Nightmare week!

Not sure what the scales will be on Monday as although I had a fever and slept for 3 days I wasn't actually sick once so may not even have a plus from it - was looking forward to having a cheeky weigh this morning but overslept so was rushing about like a loon and forgot.

How has ure week been Issy did u make chow mein? X

Hi guys,

Happy new year sijack! You sound like a complete pro being able to get straight back on it, go you!!

so yeah,I did get poorly, was better today though so went to work and was there 16 mins before the nursery called to say my little monkey was poorly. Nightmare week!

Not sure what the scales will be on Monday as although I had a fever and slept for 3 days I wasn't actually sick once so may not even have a plus from it - was looking forward to having a cheeky weigh this morning but overslept so was rushing about like a loon and forgot.

How has ure week been Issy did u make chow mein? X

Ah you poor thing, hope you're both ok now.

No I'm saving the chow mein for a homemade alternative to my usual takeaway tomorrow nite. I counted my syns so far this week & I've seriously overdone, had 2syns left. Yes you read correctly, two sad lonely syns left!!:eek: I'll try keep it low for the rest of the week.:ashamed0005:

You are still keeping tabs on it though that's the main thing, you could be thinking stuff it I'll start again Monday but you are staying with it and that's the important part so well done!

I'm now just full of cold but back on my feet, he's been a bit of a moaning Minnie but he's 4 so I'll let him off! Plus I got shed loads of cuddles so I'm happy!

I was planning a big day out with lots of walking for tomo but have to see how he is in the morning now, hoping to do some form of exercise to make me feel better about not doing the DVD yet, still can't bring myself to do it-I know it's hard so I keep puttin it off! X

You are still keeping tabs on it though that's the main thing, you could be thinking stuff it I'll start again Monday but you are staying with it and that's the important part so well done! I'm now just full of cold but back on my feet, he's been a bit of a moaning Minnie but he's 4 so I'll let him off! Plus I got shed loads of cuddles so I'm happy! I was planning a big day out with lots of walking for tomo but have to see how he is in the morning now, hoping to do some form of exercise to make me feel better about not doing the DVD yet, still can't bring myself to do it-I know it's hard so I keep puttin it off! X

Yeah I think I can keep it under control till Monday Weigh-in,we're just staying in so nothing to get in my way.

Sorry to hear you're still smothered,poor little fella,they get very clingy when they're sick don't they. Hope you get out for your walk,might be a good way to clear your head. It's bitter cold here.

No he was up at 5 this morning being sick so no outing for us, been tucked up watching Tom and Jerry all day

My day food wise has been terrible, my appetite came back with a vengeance so if if it was in my sight it was in tummy! Whoops.

Going for a carvery roast tomo so shall fill up the plate with veg and hope for the best Monday! Xx

No he was up at 5 this morning being sick so no outing for us, been tucked up watching Tom and Jerry all day My day food wise has been terrible, my appetite came back with a vengeance so if if it was in my sight it was in tummy! Whoops. Going for a carvery roast tomo so shall fill up the plate with veg and hope for the best Monday! Xx

Ah you must be tired aswell hun,I eat all around me too if I'm overtired.Enjoy tomorrow & just restart Monday.Hope he's feeling better tomorrow.;)

Yeah I was hoping he'd fall asleep at some point so I could have a sneaky nap too but nope, and yes to the clingy, I haven't been able to leave his side without him crying for me( it's secretly nice but I've got cleaning I could have got on with)

Is it tonight ure having ure chow mein? Mmm I well fancy a Chinese now! Xx

Yup I'm sitting here contemplating getting off my fat a$$ & cooking :)

Mine were clingy like that & they only want mammy when they're sick (secretly nice but frustrating & tiring).

We're watching vintage game shows,fashion is sooo funny :)

Yeah I bet it is! Lol

Well little man is in bed I'm finally free!

Going to try really hard not to order Chinese and be happy with my curly wurly.

Hope u enjoy your evening Issy x

Yeah I bet it is! Lol

Well little man is in bed I'm finally free!

Going to try really hard not to order Chinese and be happy with my curly wurly.

Hope u enjoy your evening Issy x

Fakeaway was a success but I over-indulged, had a terrys choc orange bar & I've no syns left to cover it!

Kids in bed & enjoying a film "The family", mafia comedy with Robert DeNiro & Michelle Pfeffier, funny!!

Did you cave & have your chinese? I was so tempted, kids weren't impressed.

Your little fella musta been wore out, hope he has a peaceful nite, you too, big hug :bighug:

They do a chocolate orange bar?! I did not know that!!

Well done on not caving, I didn't get one last night either, decided I couldn't justify it and I has been bad enough during the day!

Little man is back to his usual hectic self today, he's currently singing the okey kokey at full volume whilst trying to turn the front room into a bus!

What's your plans for today? Anything nice? Xx

They do a chocolate orange bar?! I did not know that!!

Well done on not caving, I didn't get one last night either, decided I couldn't justify it and I has been bad enough during the day!

Little man is back to his usual hectic self today, he's currently singing the okey kokey at full volume whilst trying to turn the front room into a bus!

What's your plans for today? Anything nice? Xx

Hell, yeah they do it in a bar, didn't syn it though.

Glad the little man is better. Weather is miserable & wet here so we're having a pj day & catching up on movies, playing games on the floor that they got for Xmas, my bones are so creaky.

Weigh-in tomorrow, hope to have at least a lb off, we'll see though after the over-synnage;)

So I finally got my roast! Avoided the Yorkshire pudding but couldn't resist the potatoes, they were amazing and I had far more than I should have! :D

We're talking about a holiday abroad in June so looks like I now have a fab target goalpost! Wahoo!

Hope u enjoyed your day and good luck for the morning, I've no idea how the scales are going to be for me, we shall see! X

So I finally got my roast! Avoided the Yorkshire pudding but couldn't resist the potatoes, they were amazing and I had far more than I should have! :D

We're talking about a holiday abroad in June so looks like I now have a fab target goalpost! Wahoo!

Hope u enjoyed your day and good luck for the morning, I've no idea how the scales are going to be for me, we shall see! X

Oh I loooovvveee holidays, where you gonna go??

I'm starving, it's hubby's turn to cook & no sign of anything edible yet. We're watching or 3rd film of the day, total lazy day :D

Back