1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by TraceyS, 12 August 2014 Social URL.

1. TraceyS

TraceyS New Member

Hi there. I introduced myself on this forum about a year ago but didn't really try too hard to lose weight, lost interest and put some more weight on. I am back now to do this properly.

I am fed up feeling tired, frumpy and fat and have decided to finally do something about it. I am going to try calorie counting and am hoping that starting a diary on here will help keep me motivated.

Today is day one and it has been a struggle so far but I have stuck with it and am hoping that it will get easier.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. hotsue67

hotsue67 Well-Known Member

Hi Tracey! Welcome!!
    Try to take take this one day at a time. Or as I found even one meal at a time.. This is going to be a way of life to get the weight off and keep it off. It you will do it!!!
    Calorie counting allows you the flexibility to eat anything u want, it's just learning to get the most you can from your number of cals each day.
    I will subscribe to your thread so if you need support or advice please ask! We are all in this together. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. lardydah

lardydah Irregular Member

Welcome Tracey! I'm on day 6 so still pretty new too. Can you give us an idea of why you're struggling ? Is it calculating amounts or totting the calories up? I use the MyFitnessPal app, which is really easy to keep track off and has a huge food database . Sure you'll find what works for you - good luck!

5. systema

systema Well-Known Member

Hi - if you do a diary and make a link to it through here we will all give your some feed back and help.

I did weigh 15.5 at my heaviest and am now 9.5 so it is do able.

6. Rhubarb_Cakes

Rhubarb_Cakes Well-Known Member

Hi! Welcome to the forum!