hello :)

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
hey everyone :)

i saw this forum while researching LT on the weekend and thought it was all so friendly that i had to join.

i collected my stuff from the pharmacy yesterday and started this morning. feeling really positive at the moment. i had the vanilla shake for breakfast which tasted a bit like ready brek to me :rolleyes:

does anyone know if you are able to add sweeteners to the shakes?

*pink*

Welcome Pixie x I think your allowed sweeteners in tablet form, but I dont use any, sure someone will be along to clarify tho! The vanilla is nice hot with a spoon of coffee in it as well. But im sticking to hot chocolate for my shakes at the mo, they are lushious lol!!!!!!!!! x
Good luck on week 1 hun

sweetners are fine, lots of luck with your LT journey x

Heya and welcome .... good luck ;)

Hi there and welcome to the forum :) Sweeteners are fine as long as they are in tablet form and are not the spoonable kind. Good luck on your first day x

hey everyone :)

i saw this forum while researching LT on the weekend and thought it was all so friendly that i had to join.

i collected my stuff from the pharmacy yesterday and started this morning. feeling really positive at the moment. i had the vanilla shake for breakfast which tasted a bit like ready brek to me :rolleyes:

does anyone know if you are able to add sweeteners to the shakes?

*pink*

Welcome to the forum hun and this amazing diet!! Give it a couple of weeks of being crap and then you just come out of the black cloud and feel great!! (I feel like Gaz now) LOLOL

Good Luck with your journey to a new you!!

Vic xx

p.s. you can have sweetener in tablet form but not the powder!!

Welcome aboard :)

I find the shakes sweet enough (but then I never had sugar in drinks / on cereals etc)...

Why not take the opportunity to get rid of the need to add sweeteners - retrain your tastebuds & palate :D

thanks all for the warm welcome and the advice. I dont take sugar/sweetener in any added form normally, i just thought the vanilla shake might have tasted better if it was a bit sweeter this morning thats all.

maybe i'll just give it a bit more time.

i feel deprived this week, my chemist only had vanilla and strawberry.......no chocolate :cry:

Hello and welcome, forget the sweetners you will get to like them without xx

no chocolate? Aaaargh I got 14 chocolate, 3 strawberry and 4 vanilla
Don't know how I'd go on without chocolate

hehehe, i know, i have never tasted it and i still feel deprived!

i did get 2 chicken soup. i have already decided i dont like it from reading all the comments about it so im dreading trying it :eek:

DONT GO DOWN THE ROAD OF WHAT OTHERS THINK!! Because next you will be getting all the negatives regards ketosis and the like.
Try everything once and make your own mind up xxx

heheh, i shall consider that the first of probably many slapped wrists :D

Not me im quiet and unassuming I am. ;-p x

Welcome Pink,

Good luck on your LT journey.

Your tastes will change as the weeks pass so make up your own mind about which flavours you like. I stick to strawberry and peanut flapjacks but others can't stand them.

Don't forget to drink plenty.

x

Back