Hello

Nelliduff

Getting there slowly ...
Hello All,
I have just joined after looking at the fantastic pictures and reading the posts for the past few weeks.
In my fifth week of CD and 23lbs down so far - another 38lb to go (though may revise that later on).
I did LL last year and lost almost 5 stones in 20 weeks, but went on holiday without doing maintenance and the rest is history :cry:- so here I am again. Trying to get lower this time, and planning on learning from my previous experience.
Still learning so much about VLCD's - and love reading the posts as there is so much info.
Nelli

Welcome to Mininmins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey.

Well done on ur 23lbs so far. Keep up the good work. Stay focus and you'll reach your goal.

hello,

am new to the site too.

Nelli - wow, what an inspiration. You've lost so much already in only 5 weeks. i'm on day 4 of SS'ing on CD. I did LL 3 years ago and lost alot but it's all back on, so i'm here to try again too.

good luck and thanks for all the inspiration from the posts and the fab before and after pics from everyone.

Thank you all for the welcome. I was really surprised (and pleased) to see so many responses. :p Can someone help me with a question? Do I have to wait a while to post a ticker? If not, can someone tell me how to do it please.
Nelli

Hi Starlight - Thanks for that - hopefully it will work now.
I am so impressed with what you have achieved so far. Well done you, Have a good holiday.
Nelli

Back