Hello!

LauRob

Hi everyone :wavey:

Have just joined because I was doing a Syn search, and this forum kept popping up! Then I read some of the posts and everyone seemed really friendly and nice, so I thought it seemed like the place for me!

I'm doing the bodyOPTIMISE plan (Slimming World Online) and have plateaued. :mad: Grr! I know I followed the plan to the absolute letter this past week, with the exception of last night when hubby took me out for a delightful meal last night :candledinner: and when I weighed in this morning, I'd stayed the same! Rubbish! :doh:

Hence, am feeling like I'm needing a little boost, and any tips are more than welcome, as are kicks up the backside when required!

So hello everyone. Hope you're all having good weeks.

Lots of love from this Newbie! :newbie:

Hello there,
I'm a newbie too, have never done Slimming World before but think I'm doing OK!!! Have decided to follow Extra Easy for a week as it seems the simplest option til I get the hang of it. It's a similar plan to one that I've followed before.
One question that is totally unrelated to weight, how do you get your weight loss ticker on your profile???? I've been on the website and copied a code but then got stuck, I didn't know where to paste it!!!!
Good luck with it all!!!

Hello and welcome. Good luck with your weight loss journey. Everyone is very friendly here and there is always someone around with the right word or to help if you are stuck with something.

A Big hello to you both, you are very welcome ,everyone is so helpful on here and will answer any questions you may have, after all we all have to make the same journey we just travel at different times but hopefully arrive at the same destination. Just a wee note about weighing yourself, DONT, if you weigh at home only do it same time same clothes once a week,or use a chemist scales,the same ones every week, daily readings are so variable and heartbreaking,
good luck
Eileen

Back