Hello

Hi, Joined slimming world online on Tuesday, been trying to shift the same weight for over a year with no luck - did WW then Tesco online then WW again and I am still too big for my bones so trying hard now to shift this excess once and for all.

I have an issue with red wine but managed to take a few nights off and hopefully i will have shifted a tiny bit of weight this week.

Looking forwards to chatting more and learning lots of top tips.

TY
Anne

Hi Anne, LOL I like the nick. Good luck on SW.

Hi Jim its real :)

I am struggling a bit cos I was so good, its a really easy diet BUT i look to have gained in my first week :-(

Have bought some alli today ( possibly a huge waste of money) and I amgoing to do red days for a few days to see if it makes any difference.

Two people have asked if i was pregnant today - that has gone down really well-not!

Thank you for saying hello

LOL, I bet you get loads of comments about that name then Anne. :D

Hi Anne

Good luck with Slimming World. I am on that too, so far lost just over a stone (since June last year, so it's been slow going for me)

I'd love to know how you get on combining SW with Alli. That's what I am doing too now (Although I am not on Alli, I have Xenical prescribed by the doc....but it the same active ingredient, Orlistat just in double the dose)

I only started the tablets at the weekend , I will keep you posted on my progress and would love to hear how you are getting on.

Lelly

Hi Anne,
I hope you start to see some results soon!! Keep us posted!

Erin

Back