Hello

towergilly

:sign0144:hope i've done this properly
2nd week on cambridge kind of 1st week was a total wash out but the last 3 days have been better- thought i'd pop by to give/get some support, have quite a way to go and 12stone 2 lose so will be around for a while! :bliss:i've previously done lighter life and lost 5stone however did not do maintainence so put on 8:doh: this time it's all the way so hello and good morning

hi what method are you using?

weight.png

Last edited:
no idea why i called u tilly sorry!! i eat 600 cals a day max with 20g carbs.i only introduced the carb limitations 2 days ago and was feeling a bit ill from it today because only managed 300 cals each day cause of lack of low carb foods around the house.think im going bk to just regular carbs with 600 cals a day tomorrow. week 2 weigh in tomorrow so i guess ill see how effective its been. how u finding the CD?

today

its ok as i've not been anywhere and am in the house by myself with no food! next week is another thing but one day at a time - you must have great self control to be only consumming so few calories but if it's working for you well done

Back