Helloo does anyone find Mix2Max and Success express a good boost??

Emmykyra

Hiya fairly new to the forum but not to slimming world, kinda got stuck in a rut and am hoping to start having more Mix2Max and Success Express days, as I have never really tried them I have noo idea on the effects it will have for WI night, any ideass? :) 8 weeks till my holiday and i want to feel goood :) thanks :)

Hi Emmykyra, not done either myself yet, but have heard success express is good for boosting your weight loss, some of the others who have done either one or the other will no doubt give their opinions when they've read your post. All the best for your holiday

Thanks! hope to have a good holiday but im starting to panic about all this weight i am carrying about with me arah :p

I've not tried Success express, not even looked at it but mabe I should! I have started to do Mix2Max day's though. They add more flexibility

Welcome to the forum x

I have no idea what success express is, I will need to look back at my books, but mix2match I find really helpful, especially if I am not able to plan in advance if I am out at lunch meetings or travelling etc.

x
Steph

I've done Success Express before, usually only for a couple of days to get back on track after a bit of a blowout. The first time I lost weight with SW it fell of really quickly, and when i thought about it I think it was because I was following the principles of success express where i was having meat with mountains of vegetables (even though it was before the time of that plan).

Basically you're just filling up on the superfree foods and restricting your intake of the foods free on green or red days. It works very well when you're having dinner out somewhere, or cooking for the family, as you can have a shepherds pie, or lasagne with meat and pasta or potatoes, but only on 1/3 of your plate (it's still a very good sized portion!!), with the other 2/3 being superfree foods.

Back