Need a boost. Success Express, Red or Green?

shezam

Silver Member
Hi all,

Been on EE since I started in January. Well actually I had about an 8 week break but been back to it a few weeks and just can't seem to find the motivation. After tomorrows weigh in (in which i'm expecting a gain) I have 3 weigh ins left before I go on holiday. I set myself a target of 7lbs to lose 3 weeks ago. So far have lost 3lbs so need to lose 4 (probably more after tomorrows weigh in) in 3 weeks.

I just feel like I need to shake it up a bit, to give me a bit of a boost. Was wandering if you guys can tell me which you think will be best.... Green worries me a bit as we tend to make large meals suitable for 4 so trying to weigh out 85g of mince before its cooked in a bolognaise would be a problem.

Just after a bit of advice really as to what plan people do and why. I just want a boost! x

I've being doing EE since I started with the odd green or red day thrown in when I am running low on superfree. I have done SW in the past and definitely think of the three, red gives quicker losses for me as I love carbs and can easily eat too many if I am not careful. When I know I have a had a naughty few days I go on to red days to even things out.

I haven't done success express before but a few ladies in my group have and they found it really tough going but it did bring results.

My consultant said that doing a whole week off success express is really hard, so why not try to alternate between red and S.E. days?

Thanks, going to ask about success express tomorrow and maybe try some red days also, worried I will muck red days up though cos I'm so used to ee!

Looking forward to hearing what plans others do xxx

How does success express work?

Thanks

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

;) Bumpity Bump :)

Cos i wanna know the answers too :D

I used to do EE every day - i started in june so not been doing it that long. I did lose but then stalled and had a few weeks of sts. so i stopped SW and started calorie counting which didnt work at all and i ended up gaining 2lbs!!!!!

so this week i have started back on SW but have done red days......its a lot easier than you think it will be to switch. I basically did a search on here and looked through loads of peoples diaries and posts on red days to boost up my knowledge (as i had only ever done EE and couldnt get my head around red/green for love nor money).

The basic thing to remember is that your carbs (pasta, potatos and bread) are your options for healthy extra b's along with cereal and cereal bars. Lean meat and fish are free as are vegetables (with a few exceptions), fruit and salad. You can have up to 2 hexa and 2 hexb per day (someone please correct me if this is wrong). Cas3, peggypig, and myself (link in my sig) all have diaries you could look through that are red day focused - but seriously just search red days and TONS come up.

So i started doing red days on saturday and lost 3lb over the weekend - i had a cheeky mid week weigh in today and apparantly another 2lb gone! ALthough I am not counting this until my offical WI on friday. But Its def working for me!

I would love to know more about success express too as have never done it. Would be good to know for the weeks I STS or gain.

Thanks for the info on red days Sparty. Will have a look at that too :)

Success Express is very similar to EE but you have 2 thirds of superfree rather than 1/3. If you snack on anything synned you syn it at the highest value. E.g if you had a breadroll as a snack and it was 4 syns on green 4 syns on EE and 8syns on red, you would take the highest amount which would be the 8sysns. You still get up to 15 syns a day.

Hope that made sense!

How does healthy extras work on success express

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

I believe you have 2 a's and 2 b's so you do get extra ones compared to EE. I don't think it seems that hard but then I haven't tried to do a week on it.

Back