Helloooo I'm back from my holls!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by happymonday, 8 April 2010 Social URL.

1. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Well, I got to my first goal just over two weeks before my holls and I did refeed for a couple of weeks. I was around the 10stone7 mark when I went on my holidays which I was pretty pleased with.

On holiday I was pretty good, I didn't overeat and tried to make the 'right' choices. I also did a lot of swimming and a LOT of cycling :)

I haven't weighed since getting back, my clothes don't feel any tighter and I feel fine so fingers crossed I haven't gained much.

I decided not to weigh yet because I know I'd start to obsess and sometimes it sends me on a downward spiral.

Anyway, I'm now back and I restarted this morning with a view to getting to 10stone (or even a little bit less) :)

I am following Exante diet this time but thought I'd post on here too as it was with LT I lost most of my other weight.

I'll keep my weigh in day as Wednesday, but I'm not weighing until next Wednesday (have told hubby to hide the scales), so I don't actually know yet how much left I have to lose, but I'm guessing (hoping!) its between 7 and 14lbs :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Fab! Well done on coming back with the right attitude - good luck with the last bit xx

4. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

well done, let us know what exante is like and what programme you are using.

5. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well done & hope you had a fab time!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.