Helloooooooo skinnys (skinny to be's also lol...)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
im back, yet again! im sooooooo fat, my god! i will do it right this time! ill be on here every night until the last day of refeed! thats my promise! I WILL DO IT!!! lol.....x x well done everyone on the losses! :wave_cry:

Hi hun!! Welcome back :D when did you start back on it?xx

Cheers!! have my drinks ready to go tomorrow!! cant wait, i know wat i did wrong last time like cheating,not refeeding etc etc, so im feeling confident!! how are you finding it!! x x

Oooo are you excited lol? Yeah i'm fine...done LT twice before, lost and maintained and now just on it to get the final bit of weight off!

Your so right you know..so many people who come off it and put weight back on can then actual realise what the real prob is, when you eat, what you eat etc and so second time round the diet works brilliantly! When did you come off it before?xx

just in january, i lost about 3 stone by xmas and after that i went up and down like a yoyo! lost 20lb in 3 weeks after xmas and put it all back on!! couldnt believe it. i really thought id never go back to tfr but i know it works, just have to get the second part right this time! x x

Awww honey you'll do great this time round. You did great last time and you know exactly what to expect and what your faced with so you'll be at target in no time! I have to admit..although i maintained what i lost, i'm definately going to follow refeed to the T when i come off it this time!

Have you set yourself a target date for this time?xx

Heya :) welcome back, I bet it takes alot to muster up the strength to decide to do LT again once you've already done it, cos it's not an easy diet is it :p although imo it's alot easier than eating healthy and going to the gym alot haha :)

Welcome back trivenam
Like you I have restarted this week. I didnt maintain properly and just got carried away. I made an attempt to restart and didnt get past day 4 I think it was because I knew I could do it and decided to eat but failed to stop I go for my weigh in friday so really pleased that I have stuck with it. Good luck xx

good luck hun x

Best of Luck!! x

thanks a mil everyone! although i dont see any familiar faces here anymore?? i suppose everyone who started wen i did succeeded! haha! right so im off to have my first chocolate shake :) x x x see you all tonight!!

Welcome back and good luck. You can do it this time. Stick to it and you know the weight will come off.

:welcome: Good luck on your LT journey to slimness and fitness, we will all give you every encouragement, darlin' so jump right in and give it 100% and you will totally succeed!

Welcome back and good luck!

Back