Helly - The Final Mission

Have a wonderful day today Helen! Bet you will look gorgeous :)

I hope you have a really wonderful day and look forward to seeing the pics :D

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We had a lovely time, R & J have come home on such a high. You looked absolutely stunning, I know we've said it before but WOW what a difference a year makes.

See you soon.

Good Morning Helen
Thankyou so much for sharing your very special day with me. I had a wonderfull time and you and Rob made a beautifull couple. The service was very moving and being the big softy I am I sobbed the entire way through it. I had a wonderfull time and I think your children are extremely talented, Jessica has the voice of an angel and Josh is definately going to be a rock star one day! I thought your wedding gown was very elegant and you looked so wonderfully pretty and slim. I noticed how Rob looks at you and you can really see how much he adores you.
Have a wonderfull day
Love and hugs

Good Morning Helen
I hope you have recovered from your wonderfull but hectic weekend!
Have a fantastic day
Hugs

I'm back for a chat!

Hello all you funky ladies!

Well, I haven't been on for a bit. Things have been a bit manic over the weekend as you can imagine.

Saturday was fantastic and I know I have said it before but thanks so much for fantastic cards, pressies but most of all, THANKS for being such lovely friends. I really do count myself lucky to have you on my side! I was amused by some of my pressies. Tracey, massage oil! What sort of girl do you think I am?
Gwen&Matt.gif

I didn't eat a thing on Saturday, not because I was being virtuous but I just couldn't face anything. I have however, made up for it since. I've eaten out alot the last couple of days due to brother from Dubai being home and DD's friend staying with us. I'm planning to get back on track tomorrow as things are pretty much back to normal now.

Looking forward to seeing girlies tonight and going out to Brighton tomorrow. Who's going now? I need to read thread to catch up.

OK, well bye for now.
Helen

Back