Help, 2nd week, no loss.... Why? Anyone else have a similar story?

Hey!

Yes I did re-feed, I did a combination of s an s and my own thing lol I did it 2 weeks ago and gained 2 lb! :) and so far have managed to keep it the same! I'm hoping to stay the same for another 3 weeks then ill concentrate on losing again to finish my 25lb by Xmas! :)

Sometimes you just need a break, it's odd feeling hungry! I miss that! And I don't seem to be able to get through my 3 litres any more! I don't know why! I think it's because I don't have shakes and soup any more! Lol xx

When I did LL some weeks I lost 2lbs but it averaged out as a some a month, sometimes it takes a while to catch up :)

sorry I didnt manage to read everything properly and just replied to the initial post! I was in a hurry on my break at work.

in addition though, I found that sometimes when I ate a bit more than I should have, it actually gave me a little boost and I still lost weight, but I was also exercising (probably too much for a VLCD) so my body was probs crying for more energy before it let more go. sometimes its a bit of a mystery!

Back