help! 3rd week in, and out to restaurants Sat, Sun AND Mon!

gemmao

Hi guys! Can I just say firstly this site has been my best mate since starting SW 3 weeks ago! The advice is brill, so thanks!
I'm into my 3rd week if SW (2,5lbs off so far) I'm still having a few vodka & diet cokes at the weekend, & never ever feel hungry, I love it!
Unfortunately this weekend I'm out boozing & eating tonight (Sat) tomorrow & even Monday (I've even booked the day off work for it!) I'm really worried.
Tonight is a 30th meal at a tapas place, luckily my bf & house mate are coming to the meal & my housemate is also on the plan (my bf eats whatever I give him!!) What could I stick too? I love chorizo & I know I'll have to have some! I love all food!
Tomorrow is another birthday at an Italian with my girlfriends, which should be ok as I'm planning on sticking to tomato base sauce and pasta NO CHEESE :-( but I know i'll be a sucker for the red wine & shots :-(
Then finally Monday- my bf & I are going to a Brazilian all you can eat meat buffet (its our anniversary & FAVE restaurant, well it was before SW!) I will not be drinking as work on Tuesday but I just know the meat will be saturated in fat.
I feel so guilty already & I know I'll be extremely lucky if I lose on Wed. I'm scared

I think the main thing to remember is that this is just three meals - even if you go totally off plan, it's not going to 'ruin' your diet. Worst case scenario and you STS or even gain a little? Well, in the long run it doesn't matter at all - as long as you get right back on plan.

If I were you, I'd make sure that I had a 100% week apart from these three meals, make the wisest choices I could, and not worry too much. Sometimes life does get in the way of our best intentions - as long as you don't think 'sod it, I've ruined the diet, I might as well eat this hangover-curing big mac now' (or whatever!) you'll be fine :)

Oh - and happy anniversary for Monday! :D

Sorry for the late reply, thanks so Much for your well wishes!
Well I had a lovely weekend, but paid for it 1/2 lb on! I found because I knew I was going to be bad, I acted bad all weekend instead of going straight back to the diet after the nights out- I carried on eating crisps and choc.
But I shook it off, and after weigh in went straight back to the diet. I skull had treats this week and a drink at the weekend and lost 2lb last night! Just goes to show how much the diet works when you stick to it! Next time I have a heavy weekend I'm defo going to go wild(!) Then go straight back to the plan!

Im the same, for the next two weeks im going to be eating and drinking non stop. Last night went out with my boyfriend for his birthday with all his friends - steak, peppercorn sauce and chips with chocolate birthday cake for dessert! tonight we are going out with his parents to a restaurant in which the vibe is to order say 3 dishes and share them amongst the group so i cant even be good there as i cant influence everyone's choice of food! Then its my mums birthday meal tomorrow and then on Monday my bf and i are heading to London for the day so that will be all meals and snacks being bought over there. dreading next weekend too as its my best friends 21st and we are heading to Scotland for a boosy weekend! as long as from Tuesday to Friday i am really good and then go straight back on plan once im back from Scotland then i hope i wont do too much damage. And that's all the birthday parties over for a few months so i can concentrate fully without temptation :)

I'm the same with this! If I let myself have a day off it often turns out to be the whole wknd lol, especially if I have a hangover! I just get back on it Monday and try not to do it too often lolxxxxx

Back