Help a newbie....please

loopym

Ive bought the Atkins starter pack which consists of bars, shakes and crackers.
By the time most of you read this I’ll be on day two of the induction. I havent had any yet but ive read that i shouldnt be eating any of the things that are in the box. Seems like 30 quid down the drain.

Im committed to doing this properly and dont want to do anything to jeopardise weight loss.

Any views?

Thanks

Neil

Hi Neil - Everyone is different. Personally over the last couple of weeks I've tried a few Atkins products and they don't agree with me other people find they help.

If it were me - and this is only my opinion, I would leave them to one side, do a fortnight induction and clear your body properly of carb cravings then maybe try them out if you don't want to feel that you've wasted the money. If they stall you stop eating them.

I'm against them Neil, but that's purely because when I started back in 2001 they weren't around so I had to do it without any of the LC Products, clean and green as I call it. I always felt that a big part of Atkins was retraining your way of eating, so away with all the sweet products etc. Having said that, as always mate, it's down to personal choice. Be warned, many people suffer from unwanted side effects, so be prepared to not stray too far from a toilet. :D

Oh and welcome, we need a few more blokes around here.

Back