Help a newbie please

Daisy65

Silver Member
I'm on day 4. Assume ketosis has kicked in as hunger has disappeared. One big problem is that my breath smells like a dirty nappy and I have a job which entails meeting the public in small meeting rooms. Can I chew sugar free gum? I don't think a spray will last very long and it will need to be industrial strength to cope with what I am breathing out!
Help

Gum can kick you out of ketosis. I drunk A LOT of peppermint tea which keeps the bad breath at bay x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Gum can kick you out of ketosis. I drunk A LOT of peppermint tea which keeps the bad breath at bay x

Thanks, will have to go and buy some before work. Sadly going to the dentist first thing and she may just have to suffer!

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:

Gosh! I thought sugar free gum was okay! Wow you learn summat new all the time!

Don't worry about your clients - it may make them hurry up and get out! Lol

Yes peppermint tea helps and I also fine the choc mint bars seem to make my skanky mouth feel a bit fresher too. x

Have tried tea for one meeting and spray for the next. I think they work for about half an hour. Colleagues assure me that they can't smell anything so either strategies are working or they are just being polite! I will try combination therapy tomorrow. I guess it's a small price to pay for a quick weight loss - well I hope so - first weigh in is not until wed.

Back