help/advice needed

Wobbly71

Silver Member
i am trying to get back into the diet today!! I have had a few weeks where i have had circumstances beyond my control and i have eaten and drank! (naughty i know). Anyway i am in the right frame of mind today with no events planned for the foreseeable future that i can't get out of.

I had an appt with my cdc tonight but i text her yesterday morning to cancel. I asked to re-schedule it to next tuesday. She text back for me to phone on the day and if she had any appts left i could go!

I have counted packs up this morning and between CD packs and lighterlife packs i have enough for 2 weeks! What i want to know is would it be ok to use the ll packs, i know i need 4 per day instead of 3 but would it make any difference to the diet for me.

thanks in advance..

I might also try and locate another counsellor near to me because if it got to next tuesday and i needed packs she might not have fitted me in!!!

If Stacey reads this did you go to a cdc near penshaw and if yes what was she like and do you still go to her!!!

Thanx

hey hun

yes i did see the penshaw cdc, unfortunaly i have now moved cdc's, but it all depends on what u are looking for in a cdc, she is a lovely woman but i would only be there for 5 mins get weighed n my packs n go, and for me i needed extra support because i was struggling and i also prefered to be measured which she didnt do, so it all depends on the level of support u need, she also only charges £30 a week also

xxx

Back