help/advice needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wobbly71, 12 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

i am trying to get back into the diet today!! I have had a few weeks where i have had circumstances beyond my control and i have eaten and drank! (naughty i know). Anyway i am in the right frame of mind today with no events planned for the foreseeable future that i can't get out of.

I had an appt with my cdc tonight but i text her yesterday morning to cancel. I asked to re-schedule it to next tuesday. She text back for me to phone on the day and if she had any appts left i could go!

I have counted packs up this morning and between CD packs and lighterlife packs i have enough for 2 weeks! What i want to know is would it be ok to use the ll packs, i know i need 4 per day instead of 3 but would it make any difference to the diet for me.

thanks in advance..

I might also try and locate another counsellor near to me because if it got to next tuesday and i needed packs she might not have fitted me in!!!

If Stacey reads this did you go to a cdc near penshaw and if yes what was she like and do you still go to her!!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Hey Wobbly,

Good on you for getting back on it!!! I'm afraid I can't help with the LL query only been on CD 12 days xx
  4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey hun

yes i did see the penshaw cdc, unfortunaly i have now moved cdc's, but it all depends on what u are looking for in a cdc, she is a lovely woman but i would only be there for 5 mins get weighed n my packs n go, and for me i needed extra support because i was struggling and i also prefered to be measured which she didnt do, so it all depends on the level of support u need, she also only charges £30 a week also

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.