Step 1 Sole Source + Help! Advice please

Hi all

I am on day 2 and since mid morning I have had chronic diarrhea. .(sorry TMI)
Everyone I go to loo for a wee I have been.

After 10 mins of having shake/soup I have pain and have to go loo.
As a result I feel weak and dizzy and have a bad headache
Is this normal? Can anyone advise as I can't continue if this is the norm. I have work tomorrow and an worried that this will continue :(

Thanks

Jo

Hi Jo, sorry I am not able to give you any advise but hope that you are ok? as the above post I also also say to give your consultant and ring and have a chat! Hope you start to feel better x

When I started my consultant mentioned that this might be a problem in the first week and they advice she gave me was to split the packs in half so have 6 1/2 packs a day as they are very rich and depending on your diet before there will be lots in there that your body is not used to. But you probably should call your consultant

I'd agree to contact your consultant but diarrhea is a common side affect from the diet, although I wouldn't have thought it was that frequent... maybe it will take you a little bit longer to adjust =]

Hi all

I am on day 2 and since mid morning I have had chronic diarrhea. .(sorry TMI)
Everyone I go to loo for a wee I have been.

After 10 mins of having shake/soup I have pain and have to go loo.
As a result I feel weak and dizzy and have a bad headache
Is this normal? Can anyone advise as I can't continue if this is the norm. I have work tomorrow and an worried that this will continue :(

Thanks

Jo

Sure you haven't caught a tummy bug and it's just a coincidence?

Aww hun, hope ur feeling ok :( I'd give ur a consultant a call. My consultant said u may get some diarhia or even constipasion I suppose every1s different! If it carries on I'd c if u cud get some diariolight from chemist xxx

Back