Help and advice please

missnelly

Hi all,

I really really could use some help!!!:confused::confused:
I started LT last week and i am going away in two weeks. I have spoken to the pharmacist who advised to stop just LT for 2 weeks (no refeed) and then go back on LT.:eek::eek::eek:
I am going away for 3 days then back for 5 then away again for 7. She says not to go back on LT for the 5 days i am back.
I really don't know what to do or what to eat (she is not that helpful in this dept)
Any advice you can give will be fantasic.

Thanks

Clare

Goals
1. Get through day 1 :D done!!
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st
5. Get to 18.5st (usually get stuck at 19st)

I asked my chemist about my holiday and she said I could either chose to stay on it or have 2 sachets and a low carb meal in the evening with my family..

Why cant you bring the shakes with you? so many people have travelled with their shakes and flapjacks. I dont understand why she hasnt given you that option....Ofcourse it isnt good to go on/off LT for a few days here and there. there must be a routine with it. How do you feel about using it while you are away?:rolleyes:

Personnally, I would refeed for a week before hand.. and follow the refeed plan while your away.. and for the 5 days your back and just go back on LT when your back from both the hols :)

Thanks,
Wellandgood im not sure about taking them with me i think i will find it too difficult to stay on it. I know what i am like if i get annoyed with it i will just blow it and binge but if i can be prepared then i wont (if that makes any sense at all!!!).
Chellywellyboot would you suggest that i start the re-feeding a few days before i go then? or for a full week?

Thanks guys i really appreciate the advice xxx

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Definatly a full week!

So that you can enjoy a few pleasures on holiday without piling on weight because you havent refed properly

No problem!

If you've been saving up for and looking forward to a holiday.. you may aswell enjoy it! Just dont go over board :D

No i wont!!!! i am going to see my mum in turkey for the seven days we will be eating at her bar most of the time and she is the chef so i can make sure i can get exactly what i want (need) no problems so thats a bonus.

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Back