Help!! Anyone any idea?

Catscratch

I can do this..
Was wondering if anyone had any idea's why I'm now only losing 1lb a week? I started Xante in June 11 and up to October lost 60lbs(Have never been one that loses a stone a month but was losing a fair amount). We went on holiday for 6 weeks returning early December so did WS until after Xmas. Started back on TS on 5th Jan 12. Since starting back TS I've only lost in total 15lbs and 6lb of this was the first week so only 9lbs in 7 weeks, last 4 weeks just 1lb a week, its getting a bit disheartening. Has anyone any idea's why? Don't do much exercise but do stick to TS. I'm worried that if I can only lose 1lb a week on so few calories what happens when I refeed. I still have another 21lb at least to lose so not as if I'm down to the last few lbs. Help!! please...:cry:

Well done on your loss so far just think about that our bodies do slow down when I lost before the last few are the hardest I was told to exercise more etc well all I did was live like I did before and gain it all back....reason I'm here now lol x
It will come off hun the challenge may help and we can all help each other xxxx I can see why you feel disappointed though x good luck

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Thanks AmZie, I know it gets harder to lose and that the losses reduce but I didn't expect them to be so little just yet, maybe when I got down to the last stone.. But hey I suppose as long as I'm still losing and not putting on. It does get a bit of a bind though, if I cheated then fair enought I'd understand it, but I don't. Just don't know if this is normal... Keep saying I'll exercise more but never seem to get around to it....

It's hard this diet lot x I would feel the same though on just loosing 1lb it's like we are starving ourselves just for that 1lb you have a good attitude towards it all though x x

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Hi Hun

I was a slow loser last time I did exante and it is disheartening but try to stay focused on the end result x

Exercise will help but just try to walk more or some dancing round the living room ... Sometimes exercise makes is think of the gym or classes that we never find time for. It really doesn't have to be that way just incorporate it into your everyday life x

Thanks Tulipangel, I'll give it a go. A bit of relief to hear that others have slow losses, I was thinking there was something wrong, that perhaps my body has just got used to having so few calories which worries me for when I eventually get to goal as I don't want to put it back on as soon as I resume eating.. CS

Maybe you need to AAM for a week. Taking your cals ip to 1200 might help. Then go back on TS

Maybe you need to AAM for a week. Taking your cals ip to 1200 might help. Then go back on TS

Thanks Channy35, I thought about this but am worried that I'll put loads of weight on. If I can't lose on 600cals what will happen if I double it...:cry:

Thanks Starlight, will give it a go. Have you known of anyone else that loses so little on TS?

I would suggest going on WS for a couple of weeks, and I know it sounds strange but no exercise other than walking. Some people find that any form of exercise really slows them down.

Back