Help Cambridge/Atkins

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I started the Cambridge Yesterday, and I was wondering if having a bit of turkey or meat will slow down weight loss? Please help....is there ANYTHING that if I was desperate I could eat??

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Have you looked through the leaflet your CDC gave you, there is SS+ were you can have a little protein and green veg for one meal. I did this first week and lost 7lb, so the weight loss is still good.

SS is best if you have the will power to obstain from eating, I haven't yet.

Good Luck

4. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Shazza,
    thanks for the reply, yes I've read the booklet, I intially went in thinking I would do that plan.... but decided to TRY an Sole Source! It's sooooo hard I've chewed so so much gum! I dont No what to do it's only my second day!

5. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Dancing, Maybe I will do that...i cant bear to drink anymore water today! Is there nothing at all that I could eat? Couldn't I do a atkins/cambridge approach to dieting?

6. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I chose CD...Sole Source because I have 4-5 stones to lose and I felt that if I was going to do it...i had to do it 'properly'. Yesterday was ok....today my stomach has been grumbling and talking to me. No amount of water helps, and the chewing gum has just stopped me from raiding the cupboards.

What really set em off was making my son's dinner southern fried chicken bits. Mmmmmm

Im usually someone that can go months without meat or poultry...Now thats all that I want! Im finding myself wanting to change to Atkins!

My other problem is that I cant sleep when hungry!

HELP!

7. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank u, thank u Dancing!
    I watched it, I think I may have to replay it once every ten minutes LOL!
    I wonder if NYTOL works! I need to sleep the hunger away!
    Thanks for your words of advice and encouragement. I will defo update you tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.