Help! Close to Target but its getting really hard!!!! Any Advice or tips?????

Tams

Hi Everyone

I started my weight loss journey on the 31st January 2012 weighing 13st 13lbs
I am now weighing in at 11st 13lbs having lost 2st (my original goal!)
I have now decided to lose an extra 7lbs but i'm really struggling and its upsetting me even though i've lost what i intended too ...please help!!:(

Tams

How about going back to basics and writing everything down for a week, I find its helped me this week and im hoping for a loss at my WI on Wed evening

Do a search on the forum for 'My Fishy Week' - I remember someone really kick starting their weightloss with this. They did fab!

Good luck! xx

You could do red day (or green) success express with lots of superfree super speed fruit and veg whilst drinking green tea with lemon or water with lemon and eating scan bran and having lots of fish. ;-) Have I missed anything? To be honest, think if you're just 100% you'll get there. Good luck for a speedy target. I'm only 6.5lbs away to my first target which I am going to do till Christmas then revise afterwards and I feel your frustration it's so near yet so far. We'll get there. :)

PS I do think the fish actually does work! I had a difficult start to this week and have incorporated fish into my evening meal and I think I've dodged a bullet. Weigh in tomorrow so a small loss or STS will be my hope :)

Hi Everyone

I started my weight loss journey on the 31st January 2012 weighing 13st 13lbs
I am now weighing in at 11st 13lbs having lost 2st (my original goal!)
I have now decided to lose an extra 7lbs but i'm really struggling and its upsetting me even though i've lost what i intended too ...please help!!:(

Tams
hi tams. i just found this site and ur posts. i see u havent posted since 2013! dying to know how u r doing now. r u still with SW?

Back