Extra Easy First Timer to SW

FalB

My journey began in 2012 when at my heaviest (14st) I joined WW and lost 2st between May and Sept.
@12st I fell pregnant and was pretty sensible through those 9months only gaining 8lbs and Had an 8lb Baby, meaning the day I left the Hospital I was still 12st.
I started back on WW at home and lost a further 1.5st and was happy @ 10.5st.

I maintained for a few years but slowly crept back up the scales and on Wednesday (Day 1 of SW) I weighed in at 11st 12.5lbs
I am on Day 3 now and all is going well, I'm trying to plan tomorrow's food today to ensure I don't steer off track.

Looking forward to joining you all in your journeys and picking up some helpful tips and advice.

Welcome FalB to MiniMins:)

How are you finding WW in comparison to SW?

Thanks, I'm finding it a lot easier going.
With SW I don't think I could ever complain of being hungry because there are so many "free foods" you can reach for to fill the gap.... with WW if you weren't sensible with the daily points, you could easily go to bed hungry.

Day 4 today and I have to say I thought I'd struggle at the weekend but yesterday went well once I'd a plan in place so fingers crossed for today.

Thanks, I'm finding it a lot easier going.
With SW I don't think I could ever complain of being hungry because there are so many "free foods" you can reach for to fill the gap.... with WW if you weren't sensible with the daily points, you could easily go to bed hungry.

Day 4 today and I have to say I thought I'd struggle at the weekend but yesterday went well once I'd a plan in place so fingers crossed for today.
Well done on getting through the weekend.:)

Weigh in for Week One done and I'm down 5lb.... Delighted with that, gives me encouragement to carry on.
Mini target of 2lbs set for second week to get the Half Stone.

Back