Help! Day 4 on attack and gained 5 pounds!!!!

Coming straight from lipotrim you probably only needed two or three days attack, and wouldn't see much loss - the real weight loss (fat as opposed to water) starts in cruise.

Hope all goes well for you now

I'm not an expert here on lipotrim or any diet particularly, but it seems to me, that your body has gone into a "keep me fed" typo of mode.

If I understand correctly lipotrim uses food replacement products to help you lose weight. When you started feeding your body proper foods and fats ( albeit good fats from the proteins ) your body thought it was being fed again so was hanging on to the weight or even increasing it.
You are not seeing the results most people see on attack due to this I think.
I would go onto cruise and give time to your body to start resetting from the lipotrim to the dukan. and that might take time.

Don't lose hope... this is a very nice diet!

P.s I have not read all the posts so I'm sorry if this has been said prior:p

Oh I just read all the posts now and it has been said...apologies for the repeat!:eek:

Well Im yet to lose any more weight..I got fed up and had a wild few days of drinking and eating..lots of social events. Felt really bad for coming off the diet for 4 days but everyone was saying how great I looked which was nice. Im going to go back on it tomorrow though and give it another chance. I did wonder though if I could be eating too much dairy? I had been eating quite alot of fat free greek yogurt and taking lots of sweetners in it :/

Is Lipotrim a VLCD? If it is, that could be your problem. I once did Lighter Life and whilst the weight absolutely dropped off whilst doing it, the moment I stopped I absolutely piled on weight because LL was only 500calories a day...and as soon as I ate more 'normally' (though healthily) the body simply started stockpiling because, essentially, I'd been starving it.

It takes awhile for the body to adjust after these meal replacement diets. I think if you stick to Cruise for a few weeks and discipline yourself to ONLY weigh once a week, you'll see a change.

p.s my daily menu is something like this ..

.pv day breakfast- oatbran gallette or porridge made with skimmed milk

Lunch chicken and salad or tomatoes,
total 0% greek yogurt

Dinner - steak with broccoli, mushroom and white wine dukan friendly sauce

no fat fromage frais with sweetner

PP day breakfasts the same

lunch - dukan meatloaf

snack - dukan meatloaf again

Dinner - smoked haddock and an egg

no fat fromage frais with sweetner

Back