Help. Dessert and sweet treat ideas needed!

Kater-tater

Gold Member
Does anyone have any ideas for dairy free and egg free desserts or sweet snacks that i could have?
Everything seems to have yogurt and egg in, in some form or another.

Hi Cupcake Katie!

Could you use soya milk to replace normal milk in the syn-free rice pudding repice (have no idea if this will work, as i've never had soya milk, but aware that it exists so just an idea....)

Likewise, replace yogurt with soya yogurt - last night i briefly microwaved a couple of alpen light, so they were a bit soft and warm, then poured over a mullerlight, it was delish.

Have also come across a recipe for SW-friendly 'ferrero rocher'. Again, not something i've tried myself, as I hate ryvita, but recipe is:

Crush 10 Ryvitas
Warm 4 tablespoons nutella in microwave
Mix with Ryvitas, and spoon into very small cake cases
Put in fridge
Should make 28-30, at 1 syn each apparently

There is also a recipe for Hexb flapjacks, which look good and need no eggs or dairy - just got to get around to making them!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/155831-hexb-flapjacks.html

I've also come across this recipe below (again never tried!)

Silken tofu : mix it in a food processor with banana or if you have some sins to hand cocoa, candarel and peanut butter.

Sorry I can't vouch for any of these, thinking about your question i've just realised that ALL the desserts / sweet treats i've had so far contain dairy, eggs, or most often both! But hopefully will give you a few ideas :)

Aww thank you sweetie for that!

Back