• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help. Dizzy today..

Stargirl

S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
:(

I know ive read other people experiencing this before so thought is look for some tips to get over it.

Ive been very dizzy and just generally shaky today.
I am on my feet all day at work so may contribute , also a few too many coffees possibly.

Ive had a vanilla shake throughout the day in coffees, and a choc tetra. Just come in and feeling shaky so have made half a mushroon shake warm.

I also grabbed an atkins bar from boots on way home to chop up and nibble on as i havent got any bars.

Any advice??

also. i am ss.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Poor you, it may well be the coffees - they give me the jitters - and standing all day. I suppose you could be coming down with something?....... Have you been drinking enough water? I know this is difficult sometimes when you aren't near a loo. I should sip some water, keep warm and have a rest if you can. Some echinacea wouldn't go amiss if you have some, in case you are fighting something off. Do hope you feel better soon.

Stargirl

S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
Poor you, it may well be the coffees - they give me the jitters - and standing all day. I suppose you could be coming down with something?....... Have you been drinking enough water? I know this is difficult sometimes when you aren't near a loo. I should sip some water, keep warm and have a rest if you can. Some echinacea wouldn't go amiss if you have some, in case you are fighting something off. Do hope you feel better soon.
Thanks Bess:hug99:

I dont think im coming down with anything (fingers crossed lol) though have been bit sneezy.

I wasnt drinking enough water the last week as i was low carbing for a week but back on ss now and drinking plenty of water. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

Just wondered if anyone had t&t ways to combat it.

Thanks again Bess x x x x x

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hi,
I hope your feeling better today, I found when I felt a little shakey or had a headache I just drank loads more water you could be dehydrated....

Hope your feeling better soon x

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Emma, are you feeling any better today?

mrs r-b

is loving the sunshine!
S: 13st1lb C: 11st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 2st0lb(15.3%)
Hi Stargirl - Are you feeling any better today? I woke up this morning with exactly the same symptoms as you... I had 2 weeks off CD SS as I was on holiday, restarted last Monday but found it hard getting back into 100% again so most days nibbled on a plum on an evening when boredom set in..... Yesterday was my first full day without anything at all other than my 2 shakes and a tetra for lunch, and I woke up this morning feeling shaky - my legs were just like jelly. I texted my CDC to see if this was normal and she said it was, and I should just take it easy today and see how I feel tomorrow.