Help. Dizzy today..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Stargirl, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    :(

I know ive read other people experiencing this before so thought is look for some tips to get over it.

Ive been very dizzy and just generally shaky today.
    I am on my feet all day at work so may contribute , also a few too many coffees possibly.

Ive had a vanilla shake throughout the day in coffees, and a choc tetra. Just come in and feeling shaky so have made half a mushroon shake warm.

I also grabbed an atkins bar from boots on way home to chop up and nibble on as i havent got any bars.

Any advice??

also. i am ss.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Poor you, it may well be the coffees - they give me the jitters - and standing all day. I suppose you could be coming down with something?....... Have you been drinking enough water? I know this is difficult sometimes when you aren't near a loo. I should sip some water, keep warm and have a rest if you can. Some echinacea wouldn't go amiss if you have some, in case you are fighting something off. Do hope you feel better soon.

4. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    Thanks Bess:hug99:

I dont think im coming down with anything (fingers crossed lol) though have been bit sneezy.

I wasnt drinking enough water the last week as i was low carbing for a week but back on ss now and drinking plenty of water. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

Just wondered if anyone had t&t ways to combat it.

Thanks again Bess x x x x x

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,
    I hope your feeling better today, I found when I felt a little shakey or had a headache I just drank loads more water you could be dehydrated....

Hope your feeling better soon x

6. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Hi Emma, are you feeling any better today?

7. mrs r-b

mrs r-b is loving the sunshine!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.3%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Stargirl - Are you feeling any better today? I woke up this morning with exactly the same symptoms as you... I had 2 weeks off CD SS as I was on holiday, restarted last Monday but found it hard getting back into 100% again so most days nibbled on a plum on an evening when boredom set in..... Yesterday was my first full day without anything at all other than my 2 shakes and a tetra for lunch, and I woke up this morning feeling shaky - my legs were just like jelly. I texted my CDC to see if this was normal and she said it was, and I should just take it easy today and see how I feel tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.