Help. Dizzy today..

Stargirl

:(

I know ive read other people experiencing this before so thought is look for some tips to get over it.

Ive been very dizzy and just generally shaky today.
I am on my feet all day at work so may contribute , also a few too many coffees possibly.

Ive had a vanilla shake throughout the day in coffees, and a choc tetra. Just come in and feeling shaky so have made half a mushroon shake warm.

I also grabbed an atkins bar from boots on way home to chop up and nibble on as i havent got any bars.

Any advice??

also. i am ss.

Poor you, it may well be the coffees - they give me the jitters - and standing all day. I suppose you could be coming down with something?....... Have you been drinking enough water? I know this is difficult sometimes when you aren't near a loo. I should sip some water, keep warm and have a rest if you can. Some echinacea wouldn't go amiss if you have some, in case you are fighting something off. Do hope you feel better soon.

Poor you, it may well be the coffees - they give me the jitters - and standing all day. I suppose you could be coming down with something?....... Have you been drinking enough water? I know this is difficult sometimes when you aren't near a loo. I should sip some water, keep warm and have a rest if you can. Some echinacea wouldn't go amiss if you have some, in case you are fighting something off. Do hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Bess:hug99:

I dont think im coming down with anything (fingers crossed lol) though have been bit sneezy.

I wasnt drinking enough water the last week as i was low carbing for a week but back on ss now and drinking plenty of water. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

Just wondered if anyone had t&t ways to combat it.

Thanks again Bess x x x x x

Hi,
I hope your feeling better today, I found when I felt a little shakey or had a headache I just drank loads more water you could be dehydrated....

Hope your feeling better soon x

Hi Emma, are you feeling any better today?

Hi Stargirl - Are you feeling any better today? I woke up this morning with exactly the same symptoms as you... I had 2 weeks off CD SS as I was on holiday, restarted last Monday but found it hard getting back into 100% again so most days nibbled on a plum on an evening when boredom set in..... Yesterday was my first full day without anything at all other than my 2 shakes and a tetra for lunch, and I woke up this morning feeling shaky - my legs were just like jelly. I texted my CDC to see if this was normal and she said it was, and I should just take it easy today and see how I feel tomorrow.

Back