Help do i go & weigh???

Minimomma

I had a wedding at the weekend and a very indulgent weekend with food and some drink,.but esp with the food. I know I'm going to be up this week at weigh in so I'm thinking of not going this week and just go next week or am I better to go and face the scales?? If i don't go, I'm hoping I'll be well back on track next week but I'm also thinking the scales might give me the kick up the a** that I need! Help me make the decision please.... what do you find works best??

I'm always reluctant to hit the scales after a poor week but I always see it as a reminder of what I need to avoid to keep up the weight loss to target. You may also feel more disappointed the following week if you haven't lost much/any compared to the week before you wanted to give it a miss and you'll never know how much you gained and how the good week actually went.

I think I'm convinced I'll go and face the scales! Trying to be good yesterday but wasn't great but so far so good today......

I would also go. I went away for the weekend 2 weeks ago ate and drank loads....... dreaded the scales but turns out I was half a pound down. I was delighted with that. Best of luck.

Didn't get a chance yesterday to reply but I went and weighed and would you believe I stayed the same!! Absolutely delighted, I was sure I'd be well up. Thanks for the advice as I don't think I would have went otherwise. Now just hoping for a loss next week.....

Well done to you .... you must be delighted. I have been trying to lose 1Ib for the last 3 weeks to be down a stone and I was so good walking and eating well but with no loss I'm now very down. 3 days ago I went off plan and I'm still off it as I'm so depressed I didn't lose it. Hoping I can just get back on it tomorrow and maintain🤣🤣 as if? But one can only try. My weigh in is wed. Again good on you glad u went it's such a relief when u haven't gained.

I don't know what to say to ya to help ya as I've only been doing SW for a few weeks, maybe show your tracker to your leader? If you go back to the way you were eating before you'll have the weight you've lost all back on and I know you won't be happy at all with that. Get back on plan and track every bite you take for the week, and bring your tracker to class. I was delighted for sure but worried now that it'll show up next week at weigh in on Wed. Let me know how u get on today

Minimomma. Well done getting weighed. Good STS.

If you don't go one week you will generally put on the next week.

My chart is like a heart monitor going up and down. If I ever didn't go I always put on the next week.

Keep it up, you won't be sorry

Back